How could I say no?

I woke up and felt to arms around my waist. It was jungkook. A cute looking Jimin used my tummy as a pillow and i laughed. I tried to stand up but both pulled me closer. Then i said:" Hey boys. Wake up... WAKE UP OR I WILL HIT YOU!" They woke up and stared at me . I saw scare in their eyes. I chuckled and said:"Hey that was a joke, ok?" They looked into their eyes and nod. They started tickling me so i screamed :"AHHHHH STOP IT GUYS !" I got an idea. "How do we spell it?",i said and jungkook lokked up. Jimin:"No kookie don't-" "S.T.O.P I.T !!!!!",Kookie screamed. We all laughed. Then we stood up and i took a shower. After getting ready , we walked to the classroom. We were lucky because today we only have one lesson and that one is a "free work lesson"(Is that a real word? Please tell me in german it's "Freistunde" so please if there's somebody from Germany or Austria please translate it in English for me.). Hobi asked me:"Hey Y/N is jimin acting weird agai-" "I know about it , and no he don't want to kidnap me. Jungkook and I spoke to him . The reason was that he loves me but I love Yoongi more than him so-" I couldn't finish my sentence. "Okokokok",Hobi said," thats enough" Then Yoongi appeared and kissed me. "Hey Yoongi where were you yesterday?", I wondered. "Sorry I met an old friend so we were at a café and there he invited me to a party. So... do you want to go with me there?",he asked with the cutest face I've ever seen in my whole life. "Owwwww how could I say no to that cute face ! Of course I will go to the party!",I said smiling. I turned to jungkook and jimin. "Do you guys want to join us?",I asked. "Yes Y/N it will be funny!" , Jungkook said , jimin only smiled. Yoongi told me that he and the boys will pick me up at 7 pm and then we left the classroom and I went back to our room. Yoongi , Jimin and Jungkook were going anywhere so I had enough time to get ready.

SORRY THAT I DIDNT BROUGHT OUT A NEW PART I WERE BUSY I'M REALLY SORRY! I hope you enjoyed this part!
-MagicTwist
(Little question . Should I tell you my real name?)