Stop it!

Jin pov.

Y/N left the room and I looked deep into Namjoon's eyes. They are so beautiful. He looked into my eyes , then to my lips and then back to my eyes. I knew what he means so I nod. He came closer. Our noses touched. I felt his breath on my face. Then our lips met.

Yoongi pov.

Jungkook fell asleep so I decided to go to the chilling area. There were Y/N, Hobi and two girls? I walked through them and hugged Y/N. "Hey Y/N. Who are the girls?",I asked. "That is Christine, my best friend. And that is Heda, she's new at our school!",Y/N said. "Hi!", they said at the same time. They laughed and gave each other high five. I gave Y/N a backhug and whispered into her ear:" Let's go to our room" She smiled and I took her hand. "We're going!",I said and left with her.

Your pov.

We walked to our room and sat down on his bed. He leaned closer and kissed me. I kissed him back and laid down. He laid over me and hugged me. I chuckled. "What?",he asked smiling. "Your breath tickles me!",I laughed. He kissed me again. The door opened but we don't cared. "Can you please stop?!" I looked up. "Christine let me kiss my boyfriend!" "Yes let my baby kiss me!",Yoongi said. "Ok, I wanted to ask you something Y/N... you're in a relationship with Yoongi and I will live here from now on sooo... can I sleep in your bed? You can sleep in Yoongi's bed! I can't sleep in a bed with a boy!", she said. I looked at Yoongi. He smirked at me and I said:" Ok but only because it's you!" Yoongi laughed and hugged me. "Now you're mine!",he said. "Ok I will leave you two alone... I have to go to my old dorm and get my things. Bye!" And Christine left. "Where did we stopped?", said Yoongi smirking and kissed me again.