"Keobi!"

"AHHHHHHH",Jungkook and Jimin screamed. Yoongi and I hitted them with our pillows with all our strength. Suddanly Chanyeol , Baekhyun and Xiumin came in with sticks in their hands. "What happened?! We heard screams!",Xiumin said. They looked at us and startet laughing. Baekhyun:" What the fuck happened?" Chanyeol came to us and tried to take away my pillow. But not with me! I hitted him but then Xiumin and Baekhyun came too and held me tight. Chanyeol took away my pillow and I shouted sarcastically:"Nooooo! my life!" Baekhyun and Xiumin let go of me and I ran to Yoongi. I did like I would cry and said:" Oppa! They took away my weapon! Ahhhhhh!"
I hugged him and laughed into his chest. Yoongi looked at the boys. "Chanyeol, Xiumin, Baekhyun, you can go now.",Jungkook said. They left and Jimin asked me :" Do you want to go somewhere?" I nod. "Maybe to eat some ice cream?", I aksed cutely. "Yes that sounds good!", Jimin said. "Without us?",Jungkook said. "Yes WITHOUT you guys",I laughed. They looked sad. "We will be back soon! Bye Yoongi!", I said and gave Yoongi a kiss.

In the café

"Yaaaay ice cream!", I said happily. We sat down and the waitress came. "Hey what do you want to order?",she asked friendly. I looked at her. "Keobi?",I asked happy. "Y/N! Ling time no see! How are you?", asked Keobi, my childhood friend. "I'm fine thanks! And you? How is everything going?", I asked her. "I'm fine too, but... Y/N who is this?", she whispered the last part. "Oh thats Jimin! Jimin that's Keobi!", I said. After a short conversation we ordered our ice cream. I took the favours Tiramisu, Vanille, Coffee and Cookie ice cream. I know its a little bit much buts its Yummy! Jimin took only the favour After Eight , but much of it. (Yes Kokokapelly Jimin took your favourite ice cream ♡) After we ate , we decided to take a walk through the park.