Awake

After a while Jungkook came back and said: "I-I , I think you sang good..." "Yes but please don't sing it while we're here!", Jimin said. I laughed. Suddenly Yoongi ans Chanyeol came back from where ever they were. "Hi ,we're back!",Yoongi said. "Hi I'm Chanyeol, Yoongi's cousin. Nice to meet you guys!", Chanyeol said. "Hi Chanyeol! I am Y/N , Yoongi's girlfriend", I said. "I am the international Playboy Jungkook! But call me Kookie." "International Playboy huh?",I said. Jungkook looked at me and covered his face because of shame. "I am the best looking guy in world, Jimin!",Jimin said smiling. "No , Jin is the one who's worldwide handsome!",Yoongi said laughing. "Okaaaay?", Chanyeol said confused. We all started laughing. "Right! Yoongi where were you and Chanyeol?", I asked him. "Oh ,we were in the cinema!",he said smiling. "Without me?",I asked sadly. We laughed again. "Ok next time I will go with you!",Chanyeol said. Yoongi looked at him with a death glare. Is he ... jealous? "Hey Syub Syub. You don't have to be jealous of your cousin! I'm only yours!",I said and hugged him. "Ok... wait. Syub Syub?! Why Syu- ohhhh because Hobi called me like that on stage!",he laughed. "Hey guys do you want to go somewhere?" ,Jimin asked us. "Maybe in the park?", Chanyeol said. "No! To the zoo!", Jungkook said. "TO THE BEACH!", Yoongi shouted. "Bitch?", Jimin asked. We started guessing where we could go. After a while we decided to go to a karaoke bar. Yoongi was first, he sang 'Mic Drop' and it was wonderful! Ok only the rap parts were cool ... the sing parts were.... Ok next was Chanyeol and he sang 'Overdose' ! I love this song! Ok next was Jimin he sang serendipity and he sounded like an angel! Now I have to sing... I decided to sing 'Awake' from Jin oppa. But I will sing the english cover. Let's start!

"It's not that I believe
But that I am trying
'Cause it's the only,
the only thing I can do
I want to stay here
I still want to dream here
Even so I know , the time
to leave has come near
Yeah it's my truth,
its my truth
That these scars are down across my skin
But it's my fate,
it's my fate
Even so I still want to fight and win
Maybe I, I can never fly
Fly like those flower pedals there, spread my wings in the air. No I can't
Maybe I, I can't touch the sky
Even so I reach out my hand. Run like I just began, a bit more.
In all this darkness I'm just walking, I'm walking alone.
My happiness comes up to me and asks me with a frown.
"Are you, are you sure you are okay?"
I whisper "No. I'm really not.I'm not.I'm so afraid."
Holding onto the flowers thighly in my hand. I say
"I-I'm ... I'm just walking, walking alone."
But it's my fate, its my fate.
Even so, I still want to fight and win.
Maybe I , I can never fly
Fly like those flower pedals there, spread my wings out in the air, no I can't!
Maybe I, I can't touch the sky
Even so, I reach out my hand, run like I just began , a bit more.
Wide awake, wide awake,
wide awake, don't cry.
Wide awake Wide awake, wide awake, no lie.
Wide awake, wide awake,
wide awake, don't cry.
Wide awake, wide awake,
wide awake, no lie.
Maybe I, I can never fly
Fly like those flower pedals there , spread my wings in the air, no I can't
Maybe I, I can't touch the sky
Even so, I reach out my hand, run like I just began , a bit more."

I stopped singing and bowed. Yoongi shouted:" WOOOOHOOO THATS MY GIRLFRIEND!" I blushed and went to the guys. Jungkook:" You've never told us that you can sing that beautiful!" "Your better that as good as Jin!", Jimin said. "Thank you , but Jungkook! Now you have to sing!" He looked at me shocked. "Sing 'Begin'!" ,we all shouted. Jungkook sang begin and we drank a few drinks. That was a funny day!

By the way, THANKS FOR 1,13K READS! Guys you are awesome! Thx to my best friend Kokokapelly she helped me and told me if it's too cringe xD and thx to Jikooksmhahoe