1

Hi, my name is Y/N and I am 18 years old. I live in Seoul with my older brother Jin. Our parents live in America because of their jobs. Jin is the best brother on Earth. He is like a mother to me. I am still at high school and for a high school girl I have very busy life. Every night at schools practise room I have dance practises with my group. We work a lot because we go to a lot of dance competitions. I'm also a part of a little school band. I sing and play guitar for some school events.
One night, somewhere around 10pm, I was done with my dance practise and I headed home. Suddenly I remembered I forgot my guitar in schools music room. When I came to a music room I saw a guy in black passonately playing the piano. The song he was playing was beautiful and I didn't wanted to stop him. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed that beautiful moment. Song was so relaxing. Suddenly my bag falls out of my hands on the floor and that made the guy stop playing. He looked at me with anger in his eyes. That's when I realised who he was. It was Min Yoongi, schools bad boy. Everyone was affraid of him. ,, Who are you and what do you want!?'' he asked me with anger in his voice. I was so scared my voice was trembeling. ,,I-I just came for my guitar...'' I said while picking up my bag from floor. ,, Take it and leave!'' he yelled. I quickly got in the room and took my guitar. I was about to leave when he took my wrist and turned me to look at him. We were so close to each other. I could feel his breath on my face. He was staring at my eyes. ,, Don't tell anybody what you saw tonight.'' He said. I nodded and he let go of my hand. I quickly left the school but the tought of him never leaving my mind.

A/N: I hope you like the first part it's not much😊❤️