8

After long time I made it to America. I took a cab and went to my new place. The building is big and modern. My apartment is not very big, but enough for me. Living room is big with white leather couch and big black TV. Kitchen is small, but very nicely decorated. My room is big with big bed and a lot of closets just as I like. Everything in the house is black and white, very simple, just as I like it. I guess Jin took care of everything.

I am very tired so I just went straight to bed. Tomorrow I am going to my new university, full of weird American people I don't know. I really regret coming here, but maybe it will help me move on.

Annoying sound of my alarm woke me from my dreamland. I ate my breakfast, got ready and went to university.

I walked to my classroom and teacher came in. He is really young and not bad looking. He told us about exams, and things we are gonna study about. While I was admiring the teacher I felt pair of eyes on me. I looked around and noticed a blond girl looking at me. When she saw I looked at her she smiled cutely and turned around. After the lesson I headed out but someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and saw that cute girl from earlier.

,,Hi! I am Emma. Are you new?"

,,Hey, yes I'm Y/N" god she is adorable. Her natural blond hair was falling over her shoulders and looking at her eyes made me feel like looking at the ocean.

,,Wanna hang out?''She asked with a bright smile. I just nodded at her cuteness and we left the university together.

We decided to go to the shopping center. There we walked, talked and had a lot of fun. She is very nice and pretty, like an angel. I feel like we are gonna be good friends.

We spended all day together and had a lot of fun. When I got home I was so tired, so I had dinner and went straight to bed. Before falling asleep I decided to call Jin, because I haven't called him since I came here.

We talked and talked. I miss him so much. I told him about everything and he sounds very happy and I was today but now I am all alone in my dark room left with my toughts about Yoongi. He is never leaving my mind.

I was just lying in the dark and thinking about him, about us. I can never forget him. His face, body, smile, smell, everything about him lives deep inside of my heart and it just doesn't want to come out and that is killing me. He is slowly killing me. I wonder is he alright, has he moved on or he is just like me crying and dying inside.

Yoongi POV

I am walking alone through dark, cold park. I just visited Jin's house hoping that she will be there so I can see her, hug her and tell her how sorry I am, but Jin said that she is gone and that she is not coming back soon. He didn't wanted to tell me where she left, but I know she left because of me. I know I hurted her so much, but she doesn't know the reason why I did that.

The reason is my gang. They said that if I want to stay with them that I have to do some other, harder jobs. Killing people. I need money so I did that and it's killing me. I wasn't myself and she noticed it. I was afraid that some other gangs are gonna look for her or hurt her because I kill their people. That's why I let her go.

I am not myself without her. I need her so bad. Everything I said to her that night was a lie. My life is falling apart without her. I can't handle it anymore. I was looking for her so I can make sure she is alright, happy and that she moved on with her life, but she is gone now.

I blame myself for hurting her, hurting me, for everything, but that is gonna change tonight.

Y/N, I'm never gonna give up on us. I'm gonna fight for you, for our love because you're the best thing that had happened to me and I'm not letting you go that easy.

I love you Y/N, just know that.

A/N: Thank you for 100 readers!!!❤️