2

Days has been passed and that boy never left my mind. I've seen him couple times at the school hall but we never talked again. I just don't understand why I shouldn't tell anyone about him playing the piano. What's a big deal about it?
I was thinking about it while going home after school. Lost in my thoughts I didn't realise the guy was running at me till we bumped at each other. I looked up and my gaze met Yoongis dark eyes. We were just couple moments looking at each other. None of us said anything untill he decided to break the silence. ,,Sorry.....'' with that simple word he left. That incident made me think more about him.

,,I'm home!'' I yelled as I came in my house. Smel of delicious Jins food was coming from the kitchen. When I came in the Kitchen I saw my brother cooking. That view made me smile.
,, You camee!'' He said while coming to hug me.
After late lunch I had a dance practise in school. Me and my group are preparing for very important competition. We have been practising very hard for couple weeks and we are very good. I am very close with all members of my group but my best friend is Y/F/N. She is the only person I can trust and I love her so much. After practise we headed home. I usualy go alone home because I live in the other side of a city. While leaving school something grabbed my attention.
Beautiful melody was coming from music room. First thing that got on my mind when I heard the piano song was Yoongi. I went to music room hopeing that he was there and lucky for me he was. I was just standing at the entrence and enjoying his music, untill he stoped playing. I opened my eyes and saw him staring at me. I was scared while he was coming closer to me. I was going back trying to keep distance between us but my back hit the wall. He was so close to me.
,,Why are you always in my mind?'' He asked with a low voice after some time. That question shocked me. I didn't know what to say.
,,Why do you have to be so beautiful?'' He said while coming closer. He vas very close to me I felt his breath on my face. His stare was dark and scary. I closed my eyes not knowing what to do. Suddenly I felt his lips touching mine. He pecked my lips once and moved back. When I opened my eyes he was alredy gone. A lot of feelings were mixed inside of me and I didn't know what to do. With shocked expresion I headed home so my brother wouldn't be worried. Thing he did made me think about him more and more. He was so mysterious and I kinda liked that.

A/N: Sorry for bad English😊❤️