5

The next morning I woke up around 10am. It was Saturday so we didn't had school.
I headed to bathroom to get ready for the day. I opened the door and since I was very sleepy I didn't noticed that I wasn't alone.
,,I am still not done here.'' Deep voice scared the shit out of me. It was Yoongi.
I turned around to face him and then I realized that he was naked. I looked at him from the bottom to the top an then quickly moved my head away. He was looking very hot, but I just felt uncomfortable.
,,Omg I am so so sorry!'' I was blushing while trying not to look at his hot body but it was really hard. I never thought that I would think that way about him, but I am just being honest.
I quickly left the bathroom and closed the door. I runned to my room leaning myself on the door. I was rewinding the picture of his naked body and that woke up a lot of dirty thoughts about him in my head.I quickly stopped myself from thinking about that and I started choosing an outfit for today, trying to forget about that incident.
When I chose light ripped jeans and simple white top I heard the knock on my door. When I opened the door I saw Yoongi, but this time he was dressed. I blushed when my eyes met his gaze.
,,I am done. You can use the bathroom now'' he said while smiling softly to me.
I faked a smile and apologized again. Then I took my things and went to take a relaxing shower.
After 30 minutes of getting ready I headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. When entered the kitchen Yoongi was already sitting at the dinning table and in front of him was a delicious food ready.
,, Did you made that?'' I asked curious.
,,That is at least I could do for you. You and your brother saved my life'' his answer made me smile happily.
I sat in front of him and we started eating.
,,Where is Jin?'' Yoongi broke the silence.
,,He is working. He will be at job all day today'' I answered.
,,So we will be alone today.'' He said while smirking.
I chocked on my food. I looked at him with wide eyes. He just chuckled to himself.
After breakfast was time to study. I went to my room and started studying. I was there for 4 hours. We have a lot of exams because the end of this school year is coming, witch means Summer is coming.
When I was done I went to living room. There I saw Yoongi sleeping on the couch. I smiled at the view. He looked so adorable while sleeping. I came closer to him and kneeled next to his face. I was just looking at his baby face. I was admiring his beauty. Suddenly my gaze focused on his lips. They looked so soft and I wanted to kiss him so bad. What is he doing to me?
I started leaning closer to his lips. I was about to kiss him but then he opened his eyes. I was so scared and I wanted to pull back but he held my head back and he kissed me softly. I wasn't moving, I was just shocked at that move he made. I closed my eyes and started kissing him back enjoying the kiss. After couple minutes of kissing he pulled back and sited up making me sit on his lap. We continued kissing for next couple minutes. We were kissing so passionately and that made my heart beating like crazy. When we were out of breath, we pulled back and looked at each other.
,,I love you, Y/N. I do for a while.'' He said almost whispering.
I was thinking about the answer. Do I love him too? I know the feeling I feel when I look at him but we know each other for a short time and maybe it's too fast.
,,Will you be my girlfriend?''
I wasn't confused by his question because I already know the answer. I made my mind clear.
,,Yes!'' He smiled at my answer and kissed me softly.
Now I know what are these feelings I feel every time when I look at him. Now I know why my heart would beat like crazy every time when we are close to each other.
Now I know that I love him.