13

Morning. Sun shining in my eyes. I feel weird. I feel like I am lying on something hard and very uncomfortable. I slowly open my eyes letting them adjust to the light. First thing I see are trees and bright sky. Where am I? I suddenly hear light snoring beside me. I turn my head to the side and I saw Yoongi sleeping next to me peacefully. Then I remembered why was I there. I remembered everything that had happened last night.

I was looking at Yoongi and admiring his beautiful face. My gaze went to his eyes, then nose, lips and then his body. That's when I realized that he was naked. I looked at my body and I was naked too. Damn, last night was magical. After so long time I finally feel happy again. As I was remembering last night I started blushing.

,,You look cute when you blush.'' Yoongis morning, sexy voice broke me from my thoughts. What he said made me blush even more. He came closer to me and pecked my lips softly.

,,I missed this so much.'' he said while looking at my eyes.

,,Me too. I missed your kisses.'' I said back while smiling.

,,No, I meant I missed you and me. Naked. Together.'' he said while smirking sexyly.

I blushed so hard and hid my face in his chest. He laughed quietly and pulled me even closer to him. After some time of cuddling we decided to go home. We got dressed, packed our things and then left home so others won't be worried.

When we got in my house we smelled very familiar smell of Jin's cooking. We went straight to kitchen where everyone was. All eyes were on us holding hands and standing at the kitchen entrance.

,,Wow, I see someone had fun last night.'' Namjoon said smirking. That made me blush for the 100 time today. Yoongi just smiled at him and we sat at the table. 

Jin served food and we started eating. While we were eating we were talking, laughing and having fun as always.

,,So you are together again?'' Jimin asked.

,,Yes.'' Yoongi and I said proudly at the same time. That made everyone chuckle.

After breakfast guys said that they need to go to the studio to record something and that they will be home tonight. Since our house is very big guys are gonna live there. It makes their work easier. 

I hugged Yoongi, kissed him and let him go. I felt sad that he left, but now Emma and I can have some girl time. We decided to watch some romantic movies and cry because of them. After couple of hours watching movies, eating popcorn and crying we started talking.

,,Are you finally happy?'' Emma asked me.

,,Yes. Now I have everything. Good friends and love of my life. What else would I need.'' I said with happiness in my voice.

,,I am very happy too, but I haven't found the love of my life yet.'' She said while looking down.

,,You have Jin.'' I said while smirking at her. When I said that she blushed. She is so obvious.

,,You like him don't you?'' I asked her waiting and hoping that her answer would be positive.

She just nodded shyly. God she is so cute when she is blushing.

,, He likes you too.'' When I said that her eyes widened and she looked at me in shook.

,,How do you know?'' she asked curiously.

,,It's obvious. He doesn't know how to hide his feelings from me.'' That made her smile a bit.

We spent hours talking. I gave her some advices about Jin. They like each other and they will be very good couple. I am very happy that two of my dearest people are in love. I am gonna help them work this up. They both deserve to be happy.

After some time guys came back. They were hungry and tired so we decided to order pizza. Food came quickly and we ate it. Because it was late and we were tired we decided to go to bed. Emma had her own room, Jimin, Jin and Namjoon were in one room, Jungkook, Tae and Hobi in another and Yoongi and I in mine.

Yoongi showered and went straight to bed while I was still looking for my outfit for tomorrow. Tomorrow I have an interview for a job. I choose light jeans and pink shirt. It looked casual but elegant. After that I went to shower. When I was done I wrapped myself in a towel and went out of the bathroom.

 When I got in our room Yoongi looked at me while licking his lips. I took the towel off and wore his t-shirt. He was still looking at me with his sexy gaze. I laid next to him and he imidiately hugged me.

,,You look so hot right now. You're lucky I'm very tired right now.'' I smiled at his words. 

,,I missed you so much today.'' I said while looking up at him. He pecked my lips.

,,I missed you too.'' I pulled him closer and started kissing him. We were kissing awhile till we decided to sleep. I hugged him tightly and closed my eyes with the smile on my face.

God i was only dreaming about this and now it's finally happening.