7

It has been a week. I live with Jin again and I am very happy that we have normal relationship again, but if you ask me how really I am the answer is broken. I don't think that I am gonna get over him easy. I don't know how he is, does he cry every night like i do or is he even sad. I know he never lied to me, but I feel that he was lying when he said that he doesn't love me anymore. 

I am back at university again, but I can't concentrate on it. All I think about is him. He hurt me a lot and I want to hate him because of that but I can't. People say that love is the best thing in the world, but why does it hurt so much? I want to forget him, to hate him, but this situation made me realize how much I really love him.

This afternoon I got back from university very tired. When I got in the house I saw Jin sitting in the living room.

 ,,Hey! I am starving! Did you made anything?" I said while coming closer to Jin, but his face was different. He was sad.

,,What happened?" I asked worried.

,,We have to talk." He was serious which means that something bad happened. I sat next to him and he looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

,,You're gonna move.'' Wow! That was direct...

,,What? Where? Why?''I was so confused.

,,I can't look at you like this anymore. Everything here reminds you of him. You need to move on with your life." I knew he was right, but I didn't wanted to go, I didn't wanted to forget Yoongi.

,,You're going to America. I took care of everything. There you're gonna continue with your school, meet some new people, fall in love again, start a new life. That is the best option right now."

,,I don't want to leave you. We just started being happy again." This topic made me really sad.

,,You're not happy, you're just pretending in front of me. And don't worry about me. We are gonna be happy again when you and your heart heal.

I knew that he was right. This is gonna help me go on with my life and help me build my carrier as a lawyer.

Jin and I are at the airport now. We have to say goodbye to each other now, but I don't want it. He is crying really hard, my heart is breaking again, but I know this is for the best.

Speaker said that it's time for me to go to my plain. I looked at Jin. He faked a little smile. I jumped on him and hugged him very tight. I couldn't keep tears inside anymore. We were hugging and crying very hard.

,,Take care, eat well, call me every day, make some friends, be happy!" he sad while pulling away.

,,Fine mom! You take care too! God, I'm gonna miss you so so much."

,,I love you." we hugged for the last time and it was my time to leave. I took my suitcase, smiled at Jin and left.

A/N: I am sorry for short chapters!