19~END

~3 years later~
I was in Yoongi's and mine room, looking myself at the mirror while putting my earrings on. Suddenly I felt two strong arms around my waist. I smiled knowing it's Yoongi. He started kissing my neck.

,,Stop distracting me! We are gonna be late!" I told him.

,,I don't care. I always want you. Especially when you wear this tight, short dresses. You look really sexy right now." He said while continuing to kiss my neck.

,,Mommy, mommy I spilled juice on my shirt!" Our 3 years old son yelled while coming in our room.

,,Aghh really! C'mon let's change!" Yoongi said while running with him to his room to change his shirt. I just looked at them with smile on my face. My heart is full when I see Yoongi and Mark (*if you don't like your sons name than change it I didn't had any good ideas and I don't know any Korean names*)

We made it to the beautiful house on the beach where wedding will be. Yoongi and I took our seats with Mark in my lap. I sat next my mom and Yoongi was next Jimin and other guys. We were all excited.

Finally the big door of the beautiful house opened and Emma in beautiful white dress started walking to her future husband. Her long, blond hair was lightly curled and it was falling down her exposed pale shoulders.

She came to Jin and he smiled while taking her and and turning to registrar and the tradition started. It reminded me of Yoongi's and mine wedding. I remembered how nervous and scared I was. While they were saying that very special words I looked at Jin's face and he was very happy.

They said ,,I do" and kissed each other. Finally! God I am so happy for them. We came to congratulate them and then the party started. Our parents were there till midnight and then all older people left and Yoongi's parents took Mark with them. He is gonna stay couple days with his grandparents in Daegu.

The 9 of us (you, Emma and guys) went to living room and we watched movies like in the old time. We had so much fun!

,,Who wants to have a midnight swim?" Tae asked while looking at us with smirk on his face. We all smiled and went to put our swimsuits on.

When we were done we all went to the beach which was literally in front of the house and jumped in the water. We were playing like kids. Spilling water at each other, running and chasing each other and laughing like never in our lives.

After great 2 hours we spent in water we sat at the beach around fire we burned and we started talking.

,,Do you remember when I first saw you looking at me while playing the piano?" Yoongi said while looking at me. I smiled at that beautiful memory.

,,Omg, after that he couldn't stop talking about you!" Hobi said while rolling his eyes. We all laughed.

,,Do you remember when you first came to America. You were so lost like a puppy." Emma said while making some cute faces. Jin hugged her and kissed her cheek commenting how cute she is.

,,Yes, I was totally broken, but you were there and you helped me a lot. Thank you for that!" I said, but then Yoongi hugged me tight.

,,I will never leave you like that again" he said while kissing mu cheek million times.

,,I know you won't. We made a promise." I said while pulling up my hand and looking at our wedding ring.

We were all laughing and having so much fun. They made my life better and I am always gonna be thankful for that.

No matter how old and busy you are you can always take some time and spend it with your friends. That is the most precious time of your life. We could just sit there together and don't talk at all and we could feel love and happiness in our hearts.

Now in life I have everything and I am very grateful for that. I am grateful to my parents and friends, but mostly to my husband Yoongi. Without him my life would be empty and dark. He makes me smile everyday and I love it. I love the way he smiles, I love the way he makes me feel, even now after all that time we spent together, I fall in love with him more every day.

A/N: This is the end! Sorry if something wasn't right. I really hope you like it and thank you! Thank you for your support!❤️ This was my first story, so it wasn't good but thank you! I am gonna start writing a new one soon! Ily❤️😊