11

The next morning I woke up, sun brightening my room up. I smiled happily remembering last night. I haven't woke up happy in years. It feels so good. I took my phone to check my social media and I saw a message from unknown number. The text said:

,, Good morning beautiful, are u free today?---Yoongi''

A smile formed on my face when I saw that text. My heart started beating faster and that feeling in my stomach was back again.

,, Good morning, yes I am:)'' I texted back.

,,Good lets meet in the park at 11PM'' he texted back immediately.

,, Okay see u then:)'' I texted back and got out of my bed to get ready.

I wore black jeans and black top. After dressing I went to living room. There I saw Jin and Emma sleeping hugged like two little angels. I took pictures of them and went to kitchen to eat something. I made a sandwich, ate it and it was my time to meet Yoongi. I was so excited. I left a note for Jin and Emma so they wouldn't be worried, and then I left.

The park was close to my house so it didn't took me long to get there. When I got there I saw Yoongi waiting for me. When he saw me he smiled at me. I smiled back and came closer to him. He said hi and came closer to hug me. I was a little surprised but I enjoyed the hug.

,,Where are we going?'' I asked while breaking the hug.

,,It's a surprise'' He said while smirking at me. He took my hand and we walked to his car. The ride was long but fun. We were listening to music, singing, laughing and it felt amazing like in the old times. After about an hour we got to our destination. It was a big amusement park, like Disneyland but smaller. I was so happy to be there again.

The place was full of kids and couples running around and having fun. We first decided to visit the ghost house. It was a bit scary because a lot of creatures from horror movies jumping at you and every time it happened I would come closer to Yoongi and it would make me blush. After the ghost house we went to all other places. we had so much fun. When we visited all other places we went to a little fast food restaurant there. We ordered our food, sat and started eating.

While I was eating I noticed Yoongi staring at me.

,,What?'' I asked confused.

,,Nothing you are just beautiful.'' I blushed, smiled and continued eating my food.

After we finished eating we decided to leave the amusement park. We got in his car and he started driving.

,,Where are we going now?'' I asked.

,,I want to show you my studio.'' He smiled proudly.

After short time we got there. His studio is big, full of music equipment.

,,This place is where magic is made. I want to play you some of my songs.'' I just smiled and nodded. He gave me his headphones and played some songs. I was surprised how good they are. We listened to music and he was telling me how he wrote this lyrics and how he gets inspiration. He has changed a lot since 5 years ago. He seems happier now.

A lot of time passed and we didn't even felt it. I guess that in good company time flies. It was very late so I had to go. Yoongi offered to take me home, but we decided to walk since his studio was close to my house.

The walk was quiet but it was relaxing. When we came in front of my house I turned to face him.

,,Thank you for today, I had so much fun.'' I said while smiling,

,,Thank you for giving me another chance.'' he said while coming closer. I was staying still.

He took my face in his big hands and I closed my eyes knowing what is coming next. After a long time I felt his lips on mine again. It felt amazing. He pulled away and smiled.

,,See you tomorrow.'' I smiled and he left.

So many feelings are inside of me right now, but the biggest one is love. I came in house smiling. When I came in the living room Emma and Jin were looking at me with smirks on their faces.

,,So you and Yoongi????'' Jin said while moving his eyebrows. I blushed, smiled and jumped on him. I started tickling him. After some time Emma joined. We were laughing like crazy.

After tickling we had dinner and then we decided to play some video games.

Today was the best day ever. I feel so happy again with my family and Yoongi. God that guy is not leaving my head. Are we together again? I hope that we are. I just love him so much and I want us to be happy again. I almost forgot that tomorrow is my birthday and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.