3

The next morning I woke up with a sound of my alarm. Last night I couldn't easy fall asleep because of what happened with Yoongi. I can still feel his soft lips on mine.
I quickly got up from my bed and got ready for school. I was about to leave but then I heard familiar voice.
,,I made you breakfast. You can't skip meals, it's not good for you!'' My mom Jin said. I just turned around and gave him a warm smile while heading to the kitchen. He is right, like always.
                      ~School~
At the school enterence I met Y/F/N.
We hugged, said hi to each other and headed to our lockers.
When I came to my locker I saw Yoongi staring at me. I just nervously looked away and continued opening my locker. When I opened it I saw a little note:
,,Meet me tonight, 10pm at music room
                                                     Yoongi''
I looked at the place where he was standing but he wasn't there. I was kinda scared but I also felt a little bit of happiness. Maybe I am falling for him? No, no, no! It can't be happening!
Y/F/N came and broke me from my toughts.
In school was boring as always. Nothing special happened. I haven't seen Yoongi since this morning.
I was thinking about telling Y/F/N about Yoongi, but at the end I decided to keep it for myself.
After school I came home, had fun with my brother but then it came time for me to meet Yoongi. I got ready and told my brother I forgot my guitar so I am going to get it. I know I shouldn't lie to him but he would be very worried if I told him the truth.
I was in front of the music room. The door were closed. I was very nervous but I had to come in. When I opened the door I saw Yoongi sitting at the piano.
,, Come here'' his deep voice scared me at that second. He was tapping the seat next to him. I slowly came and sat there. I was scared to look at him so I was looking at the piano. My hand reached for piano tiles. I started slowly playing one melody my mom teached me. Suddenly Yoongi joined. I looked at him and saw him already looking at me with a small smile on his face. I smiled back and looked back at the piano. We were playing for a while.
When the song was over we stopped and looked at each other.
,,I'm glad you came'' his voice was so calm and gentle that I could listen to it all day.
I didn't knew what to say so I just smiled.
,,You know why I called you here?'' His question made me confused so I was just looking at him.
,, I've been watching you for couple months'' I was shocked... is he a stalker? Wtf?
,, Don't be scared! I was just watching you danceing with your group. You are a good dancer.''
,,Thanks...'' Finaly some words left my mouth.
,,One day I accidentaly saw you danceing and you got my attention. I like the way you move to the music with passion. I was watching you dance every night and every night I was falling for you more, but I was scared to come to you first. I think you might not like me because of my reputation.....'' he looked down. The room was filled with silence untill I broke it.
,,I've been watching you playing the piano. It's beautiful, I didn't knew you play.''
,,Nobody knows I still do. My friends think it's bad for my reputation of a bad boy. If they find it out they are gonna kick me out of their gang and without that gang I wouldn't have money for life. My mom died years ago and my dad kicked me out. He said I am trouble and that he doesn't need me as another problem, so without the gang I wouldn't have money for life. I do some simpe jobs for them and get paid. It's nothing dangerous don't worry I don't kill people! We are not that kind of a gang'' The way he opened up for me kinda made me happy. It means that he trusts me.

We were talking for some time about ourselfes. It was already 11:30pm. Damn, Jin is gonna kill me!
,,I have to go, my brother is worried about me. It was very nice talking to you.'' I said while getting up.
,,Let me go with you, it's late.'' I just simply nodded at his words.

As we were walking we weren't talking much, but I felt very safe. When we reached my house I turned to look at him.
,, Thank you for walking me home'' I said shyly.
,,Thank you for listening to me. Please don't tell anyone.''
,,I won't, don't worry''
He leaned closer but I wasn't moving.
He placed a soft kiss on my cheek, softly smiled and then left.
My heart is beating like crazy right now. Am I actualy falling for him?