15

Time flies by. It's been couple months. Guys are very successful in their job. They have millions of fans all over the world who are in love with them and their music. Emma and I have jobs. We are both very good lawyers. We all still live together in our house. Jin and Emma became closer but still not that close. I guess they want to take it slow.

Today is Yoongi's and mine 6 months anniversary since we got back together. We are gonna have dinner when I finish my work. In the office is same old boring stuff. Just me and papers. I have one more hour of work and then Yoongi and I are gonna spend some time together. Emma works on the other floor of the building so we see each other only on breaks. People here are very kind and good at their jobs.

When that very boring hour had passed I got a message from Yoongi saying that he is in front of the building. I said goodbye to everyone and rushed downstairs to greet my man. I went out of the building and saw Yoongi wearing a suit with flowers in his hands. He looked hot af. 

I came closer to him and he give me flowers saying happy anniversary. I hugged him and kissed him. We got in a car and went to the restaurant for a dinner. The restaurant was very romantic.

We got in and sat at our table. Waiter came and we ordered our food. We talked a lot remembering the past and some random things. I am so happy to have him in my life. I could just watch him smile all my life. He was eating and I was admiring his beauty. 

,,Why are you looking at me like that?'' he asked while looking at me with a rised eyebrow.

,,You just look so cute when you smile.'' I said while smiling at him.

,,Oh, I know.'' he said and continued eating. He is always full of himself.

We stayed a bit more and then we decided to leave. I tought that we are going home, but he was driving somewhere else.

,,Where are we going?'' I asked while looking at him.

,,You'll see.'' he said and smiled. I was excited to see where are we going. After short time I realized where. We were going to the cliff. I was happy to be there again. That is our cute,private place.

We quickly got there. I got out of the car running to the cliff like a child. I sat at the gross and looked at the city. He joined me after some time. We were just sitting there and looking at the beautiful view.

,,Listen.....'' Yoongi  said and I looked at him.

,,You know that I love you so much and that I am afraid to lose you. You just mean to me a lot and I don't know what would I do without you. That's why I need to make sure that you're gonna be with me forever.'' he said with serious expression.

,,You know I would never leave you. I promise.'' I said while looking at his beautiful dark eyes lightened by the light of the moon and stars.

,,I need more than that.'' he said while standing up. 

,, Stand up.'' he said to me. I obeyed confused.

,,I need a better promise that you're never gonna leave me, that you're always gonna be there for me when I need you because you are the only thing keeping me in this life......'' he said while looking for something in his pockets.

,,And that's why I'm asking you....'' he pulled out a little red box, with beautiful ring in it, while kneeling down in front of me. 

,,......Y/N. Will you marry me?'' he asked while pulling the ring closer to me. My heart was beating like crazy. My eyes started filling with tears. I was just standing there looking at him without any words. Tears were falling down my face and I started shaking. I was only dreaming about this moment. His face expression changed from confident one to scared one while waiting for my answer. That's when I decided to answer him.

,,Yes!'' I said while my voice cracked.

He smiled at me and took my hand in his. He put the ring on my finger and jumped up and hugged mi tightly lifting me from the ground while happily running around. We were laughing out loud enjoying the moment. After some time running like idiots he stopped and put me down. 

,,You made me the happiest man on earth right now.'' he said smiling. I put my hands around his neck and kissed him softly. I wanted to pull back but he didn't let me. We started making out there. After couple of minutes we pulled back gasping for air.

,,Let's go home I want you so bad.''He said with sexy voice. I smiled and we headed to the car.

After 20 minutes we got home. We came in the living room where everyone was. 

,,She said YES!!!!'' Yoongi yelled while running in the living room. Everyone started cheering and yelling. They all hugged us while wishing us happy future.

,,Thank you, thank you, but now I have to go please my future wife. Excuse us.'' Yoongi said while taking my hand and dragging me upstairs. Everyone was screaming ,,oooo'' while Yoongi was smiling proudly leading the way to our room. 

We got in our room and Yoongi closed the door locking it. 

,,Now you are all mine.'' he said while pulling me closer to him. We started kissing and he started taking off our clothes.

,,Let's make our little swags.'' he said while pushing me on the bed.

The room was soon filled with moans and heavy breaths and I bet all neighborhood heard us, but I don't care. I want everyone to know how much we love each other.