6

It's been a year.School is finally over! I am studying law. I don't live with Jin anymore. I don't even know how he is. We are in a fight and we haven't seen each other for a long time. I live with Yoongi now. We are still together, but I feel like we aren't. He is working for his gang again and he has a lot of money now, but he works a lot too. He leaves for work while I am at university and comes home while I am sleeping. I stopped going to university because I want to spend some time with him. Jin and I are fighting all the time because of it but, I don't care. I love Yoongi and I want to be with him.Yesterday I tried to talk with him but he was cold. Something is happening in his life and I need to find out what. Tonight I am gonna ask him.
I came home from a little walk,made dinner for me and Yoongi and ate. After dinner I sat on my bed and waited. Waited for him to come back home.
After 4 hours there he is. Trying to unlock the door. When he came in he was barely standing on his feet. He was deadly drunk. I was standing and looking at him not knowing what to do.
,,You're up.'' He said coldly looking at me. He came in living room and sat on the couch. I followed him and sat next to him. I was looking at the floor not knowing what to say.
,,I can't anymore.'' He said. I looked at him confused.
,,I can't lie to you anymore'' He said while looking at me. Now he looks like he is not drunk at all, he is very serious.
,,What do you mean?'' Finally some words managed to leave my mouth.
,, I loved you, but that was long time ago. I don't love you anymore.'' My heart broke into million pieces . Is he serious?
,,I tried to love you again, but I can't.'' My eyes started to fill up with tears, my head started to hurt like hell, my heart was broken into million pieces. My world collapsed.
,,I'm sorry.'' He said and started coming closer. He hugged me,but I pushed him away.
,,Don't touch me!'' I screamed while tears were falling down my cheeks.
I got up, got dressed and in huge pain left the house.
I was walking around not knowing where to go. I don't have anybody but Yoongi. Jin and I are not speaking and I lost so many friends because they were telling me that Yoongi is destroying my future.
My feet leaded me to some park. I sat at the bench and took my cigarettes.Yes, I smoke. I know it's bad for me, but it relaxes me. I started smoking and thinking about my life. Maybe my friends and Jin were right. I have no future in my life now, just pain.
Suddenly I felt something wet at my arm. I looked up at the sky and realized it was raining. Great!
I got up from the bench and started walking I have no idea where. Rain started falling harder and harder.
Finally I realized where I was.
I was standing in front of Jins house thinking about should I knock or not.
After some time of thinking I decided to knock. I knocked and waited for him to open. I know it's late but he stays up very late. After some time he opened the door. He was shocked when he saw me. I missed him so much. Last time I saw him was couple months ago.
He saw my teary eyes and realized what happened. He just opened his arms ready for me to hug him. I jumped in his arms and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back even tighter. God I missed him so much.
I started crying more and more and I couldn't stop. I felt so lonely without him.

A/N: Sorry for late update and for short chapters!😊❤️