17

I woke up hearing voices coming from downstairs. I can only recognize Jin's voice, bit I don't know what is he saying. I turn to my right to realize that Yoongi wasn't there. I got used to wake up next to him. It just makes my day better.

I lazily got up from the bed and went to bathroom to get ready. I took a quick shower and got dressed. When I was done I went downstairs. Voices were coming from the living room so I went there. There I saw my parents talking with boys and Emma. When I saw them a smile showed on my face. I missed them so fucking much.

,,Honey!'' my mom saw me. I ran to her to hug her. I missed her smell and warm touch. Growing up without mother was hard, but I always had Jin on my side. After 5 minutes of tight hugging I turned to my dad. He had a big smile on his face. I hugged him tight too. We sat down on the couch. I sat next Yoongi and he put his hand on my thigh. I looked at him and smiled.

,,So, you two are getting married?'' my dad started.

,,Yes sir.'' Yoongi said proudly.

,,Where are you gonna live.'' my mom asked.

,,We saw couple pretty houses near here. We are still looking tho.'' I said.

,,Having money and good jobs and home is important for your future together, but the most important is loving each other. When you love each other then you'll have everything.'' my mom said smiling at us.

,,We do. I really love your daughter. She means everything to me.'' Yoongi said while looking at me. I looked at him and smiled softly. God I love him so much.

,,Good then.'' my dad said.

After a bit more talking about the wedding and our jobs we all had breakfast together. After breakfast guys had to go to work and Emma and I took couple weeks free so we could prepare the wedding. My dad went to the beautiful park next to lake, where we are gonna have wedding, to prepare everything and Emma, mom and I went to buy the dress.

We all decided for our wedding to be next weekend. We were visiting so many stores full of beautiful white
dresses every girl dreams about, but I somehow managed to choose one.

 We were visiting so many stores full of beautiful white dresses every girl dreams about, but I somehow managed to choose one

After we choose and bought the dress we went to make an appointment in hair salon. When we were done there we decided to go buy shoes. And when we were finally done with everything we decided to go home to make dinner for guys.

                                                                                        Yoongi/POV

Today Jimin and I didn't went to work. We went to buy a suit for my wedding. I choose Jimin to go with me because he has best taste in fashion and he didn't had anything important to do today. We visited couple of shops and I finally managed to choose. Jimin chose nice shoes for me too. After choosing clothes we went to buy the most important thing you need for a wedding. The rings. 

Buying these little things made me very happy. I can't wait for the moment when I have to put it on Y/N finger. God I'm so happy because I'm marrying the love of my life. Ilove her and I want to be with her forever.

                                                                                            Y/N/POV

Just when dinner was done we heard the door open revealing the man I'm gonna marry and other 6 guys. We all ate dinner together and then our parents had to go. In our house wasn't space for our parents to sleep so they went to hotel. The 9 of us stayed up a bit more and then we decided to go to bed.

I showered first and then Yoongi did. I was in the be when he went out of the bathroom naked. I blushed a bit at the view. He saw my reaction and smirked while coming closer to me. He hovered over me and kissed me gently.

,,God I needed this. I couldn't kiss you all day because of your parents.'' he said and I just smiled. We continued kissing but then water from his hair and body started falling on me making me wet. 

,,Ahh get dressed and dry your hair you're wetting the bed.'' I said while pulling away from kiss.

,,Fine.'' he said and rolled his eyes. When he got ready he laid next to me.

,,I like your parents. I was very happy to meet them.'' Yoongi said while smiling.

,,They liked you too.'' I said and hugged him tightly.

,,I'm so happy to have you.'' he said while hugging me even tighter. I slowly closed my eyes and fall asleep in his strong, warm arms.

A/N: Short and stupid part sorry. I'm soon gonna finish the story. Thank you for your support!