Twenty-Two

Kamryn
"You actually came up with a good idea." Ethan let out a sarcastic laugh. Joshler and Fall Out Boy met us at the stairs at the bottom of our apartment. "You're home early." I joked. I unlocked the door and let everyone in. I was left alone to make spaghetti. I danced around the kitchen singing along to songs playing from my phone. The Last Of The Real Ones came on and I smiled. I sang loudly getting the attention of Kim and Patrick. Patrick sang along (obviously better than me) and Kim filmed us. I finished off the song and laughed. "You sound amazing." I shrugged. "She is in choir. She is very amazing." "Kim you only say that because you're my girlfriend." "Hey asshat, you're amazing." I laughed. "Okay okay." I finished dinner. We all ate and gathered in the living room to talk and fuck around. Kim and I worked on the posters for Hot Topic.

"Josh and Tyler, Ethan, Kim  Sam, and I wanted to drop out of school to become a band." The room got really quiet as I said that. "No." "What!?" The 4 of us shouted. "I said no. You need an education. I don't care if you become a band and do online school, but you are not dropping out. No buts and no arguing." Tyler snapped. I rolled my eyes and nodded to the others. "Fine, we're going to make a YouTube channel of us being a band. And we'll 'do online school.'" Josh sent me a warning look. "Don't push it." I stayed quiet. I have very rude comments and insults going through my head right now.

"If you want, we can talk to our recording label for you guys. We'll record you doing a cover of The Last Of The Real Ones, and we'll send it to our recording label." I smiled gratefully at Patrick. "You guys are signed onto Fueled by Ramen right?" He nodded. I looked to the others for approval. They all nodded, excitement shown in their eyes and wide smiles. "We will take you up on that offer. Here is my number, text me when you want to come and record us. We get home at around 5." I felt so professional saying that. "Thank you so much for dinner. We gotta get home to our wives and girlfriends." I waved as they walked out.

"What the hell!" I shouted as soon as they closed to door. "What the fuck are you shouting about?" Josh looked at me rudely. "That! You are always giving me rude and disappointed looks. Tyler you're always ignoring me unless it's something important. You're not my parents and I'm sick and tired of you 2 acting like you are."