Thirty-Føur

Kamryn
I ran around my empty apartment, looking for anything I missed whilst packing. It has been a month since the Christmas party and the cast has gone back up to Vancouver. I miss them terribly. Josh, Tyler and I are moving up there starting today. It is a week and a half drive. We bought a RV and a trailer. The trailer carries all of our luggage and the RV is for us to sleep in and shit. I was in Hot Topic yesterday, saying goodbye to Vicky, when Kim and the two boys walked in. "Did you finally get fired off of that dumb show?" Kim spat at me angrily. I shook my head. "I'm moving to Vancouver with Josh and Tyler." Ethan looked very angry at that. I left after I felt the urge to cry.

"Come on Kam. We better get a move on. I brought the last box downstairs and smiled sadly into the empty space. "I'll always miss this place and its memories." I shut the door and pocketed the key. "I'm going to go Skype Jensen and the others." I walked to the back of the bus. I sat on the springy bed. "Hey Little Moose." Jared had taken the liking to my similarities to him. He started calling me Little Moose about a week before they went back. "Hey. How is it up there?" "Cold. How is it down there?" "Could be better. I'm just happy I get to get away from this poisonous city." Misha came into the shot with a pie in his hand. I smiled but kept quiet. He slapped Jared in the face with it. "Um Moose, you got a little something on your face." Misha and I burst out laughing at the prank.

"Dammit Misha, you could've waited for me to be there." I whined, pouting a little. "Aw I'm sorry little one. We can prank Rich when you get here." "Yay!" "I hear Kam!" Mark P. and Mark S. came running in. "Ima start calling you Luci." He shrugged and waved at me. "I miss you kiddo." "I miss you too Mark." "Kam do you wany anything from the store before we get on the highway!?" "Candy, Monster, chips, and some Disney movies!" I called back. The RV door opened and closed, leaving me in peace to talk to my boys. "How long till we get to hug you?" Rich had walked in the room while I was turned from the computer. "A week and a half." He pouted and crossed his arms. "Maybe earlier, Josh said I could drive through the night if I'm not tired."

"You start school again in 2 months." I groaned. "Don't remind me. I am gonna have to buy a whole bunch of supplies. Mine are all worn out or my damn brother stole them." I mumbled referring to Tyler. Tyler made a bunch of posters for the tour and never gave me back my markers and shit. Josh came into my little area and handed me the stuff I asked for. "Thank you." Tyler started driving and I smiled. "On my way home."