Twenty-Føur

Kamryn
I sniffled as I called the second number. "Kam I literally just left." "Kim, pwease pick up some spaghetti O's before coming home." I heard her laugh. "Sure. I love you." "I love you too." The knock on the door indicated that the boys are here. I set my phone on the coffee table before going to open the door. I smiled at Tyler and pulled Josh into a hug. "I'm sorry for being a bitch yesterday." "It's okay. I get that I overstepped some boundaries. I promise to take it slow." I closed to door to the after Josh came in. "You guys play video games, I need to work on my online work." I sat down at the kitchen table. I turned I Don't Love You by MCR on and opened the laptop I left on the table yesterday.

I sang and along hoarsely and quietly. I opened the math I was working on yesterday. "JOE YOU CUNT!" "Guys please." I heard a bunch of sorry's before they quieted down. My phone kept buzzing. I groaned and picked it up. "Ethan what the fuck do you want?" I growled answering the call after the eighth ring. "Just making sure you're alive. Jesus who shoved a raccoon up your ass this morning?" I rubbed my eyes. "I'm doing school work. There are 6 boys playing GTA V in the background. So excuse me if I am a little bitchy after being interrupted." "Well sorry. Sam and I are going to his parent's house tonight for dinner. Kim is gonna bring home Wendy's and your Spaghetti O's." I silently cheered. "Alright bro, get back to work." He hung up and left me to get back to work.

"PETE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shouted. I typed in the answer to the math problem I am working on. "Kam, Ty and I got to go. We'll come over tomorrow." I nodded and waved. "We're going out to lunch. Do you want anything?" "Nah, Kim is taking the rest of tue day off. She's bringing back Taco Bell." The rest of the boys left, leaving me in silence to finish my work. I finished my math and got onto my science before Kim came home. "Hey." She kissed my cheek, handing me my food. "Thank you." I mumbled pushing away my laptop. "How much did you get done?" "Only a fourth of what I need to do. Pete and Joe wouldn't stop fighting over who beat who's ass in the damn game. They left for lunch about an hour ago." She nodded. "Well after we eat, I'll start on mine and you can finish yours." I smiled. 

We silently ate and got to work on our never-ending school work. "Patrick said they have to go to a meet and greet." I nodded not looking up from the reading passage I have to annotate and answer questions on. "Fuck this damn passage. Fuck annotating." I groaned rubbing my eyes. I pushed myself up off the couch. "I'm making some coffee. You want any?" She nodded. "We haven't had time to work quietly in forever. Now the boys are out for the night and it's just us." I laughed at Kim. "You sound like you have no idea what to do." "I don't know what to do. The boys are always around or we're at work." I nodded. "What did Vicky say?" "About you being sick?" I nodded. "She told me to go home during lunch. So obviously I took her up on that offer. She's having issues with her kid. Jacob is getting in trouble everyday at school now. She's stressing." I opened my mouth to say something, but thought better of it and closed it.

"Tell her I'll talk to him tomorrow during lunch. I was the exact same way. Vicky was so close to firing me because of my attitude." Kim laughed. "You mean the attitude you have now." I shoved her slightly. "Meanie." I handed her the coffee I made. "Hit the fucking spot." I laughed as Kim faked a seizure. "Don't die." We joked around a little bit more before getting back to work. "You want to come with me while I go to the store or do you want to stay here?" "I'll come. Just let me get dressed."