Twenty-Three

Im so sorry for not updating this book in months. I have been extremely busy and Ik that doesn't really give me a reason to not update in my free time....anyway onto the story!! Wow it has been a while....

Kam
"I am your guardian!" Josh shouted. "Like I care. You promised room and leeway. I feel like im being suffocated. You didn't have to throw yourself into the guardian position. Take your damn time for both of our sakes." He huffed and sat down. "Just go home. I have more shit to do and I don't need you and your horny boyfriend breathing down my neck." I stomped into the room I share with Kim, slamming the door and throwing myself onto our bed. I heard our front door close, the three teens talking and some footsteps. "Kam?" "Ethan what is it?" I sighed looking up at my older brother. "I know you're stressed and shit, but I think you should apologize to Josh. He may have thrown himself at you, but he is trying to show you that you can rely on an adult. He's new to this whole thing. Just tomorrow, before going to work, apologize."

"I will. Can you tell Kim to come here. I'm tired." He chuckled and left. Kim came in a few seconds later, throwing herself next to me on the bed. "I get where you're coming from, but you have to let at least 2 adults in." I sighed and rested my head in her lap. "I have never had an adult caretaker. It was always me, myself, and I. I always like it that way. Josh is taking big steps when he needs to take baby steps." I felt like I'm repeating myself. "I'm going to bed." I rolled over and faced the wall. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

I groaned as someone shook me awake. "Come on, we're gonna be late to work." I pushed my body off of the warm bed and into the freezing ass air. "Jesus christ. Kim please turn the heat on." I made a pouty face before I started to cough. She looked at me in concern. She poked her out of our door. "Sam can you get me the thermometer?"

"Is she sick?" I groaned as I coughed again. Kim made me hang out on the couch while she made me coffee and got me medicine. "Okay listen, the boys and I are going to work. I got Pete and Andy to come over and take care of you. Please get some rest, I'll see you later." She kissed my forehead before hugging me. "Love you." I mumbled sitting back onto the couch. They left the apartment, leaving me in complete silence. I got up off the couch and shuffled into my room to change and grab my phone. I heard a knock on the door as I was walking into the kitchen. "It's open!" I hoarsely yelled. Fall Out Boy walked in and smiled. "We thought that we'd all come to hang out." I nodded and went back to the couch. "Pete can you order some pizza and Joe put in GTA V please." They both got to work as I made a small pillow fort on the couch. "How often do you get sick?" "Hm, maybe once or twice a year. Every time there is something going around, I'm always making sure I'm prepared. I hate being sick." I reached for my phone. "I have to make 2 calls." The room got silent as I rang Josh's number. "Hello?" "Hey bro, are you home right now?" "Yea." "Come up to the apartment. And bring Tyler. I'm sick and with 4 loud band members." "On my way."