Føurty-Three

I am telling you all the changes I added to her before I go into the part where she goes to the set.
Kamryn
I woke up with a pit in my stomach. I rolled out of bed and went over to the shower. Since that last night with my TV show family, I had changed quite a bit. I got 2 more tattoos, one anti-possession tattoo and the other the start of my music tattoo sleeve. I had dyed my hair bright turquoise and had my bangs cut into a fringe. I quickly got dressed after my shower and did my normal routine. I kept my hair down and put my piercings in. I brushed my teeth and did my makeup. I walked downstairs in my favorite shoes and walked into the kitchen. "Someone is ready for her big day." I laughed and kissed Gabriel on the cheek. "I will walk you and pick you up from school. So come on kiddo." I waved bye to the boys and walked Gabe to school. "Are you not going to school today?" "I have something to take care of and I don't think going into school today will benefit me." Gabe nodded and hugged me when we reached his school. "Right here?" "Right here." I agreed kissing his cheek and sending him to school.

I made my way to the studio that was 4 blocks from school. I walked into the open doors and a few people froze at the sight of me. "I want everyone in here and I want them now." I reached into my back pocket and pulled the cigarette pack out of my pocket. I lit on and put it into my mouth. "Kam?" "I am here to let y'all know I'm quitting. I signed a contract saying I'd be here as long as I am needed. I am clearly not needed. Plus half of you hate me. And I do realize that I have created some unwanted tension. Rich I am truly sorry for being a bitch toward you. I thank y'all for taking me and giving me an amazing opportunity to become apart of an amazing show. I do hope that if we meet again it is on better terms. I am doing this for myself and not because you guys drove me away. So I ask of you, if you an urge to contact me in anyway for some reason, fight it." I flicked the dead cigarette out of my hand and stomped on it to destroy it.

I lit another one and left the family I love behind. I ignored the shouts and cheers and went on my own merry way.

I turned on my phone and started an instagram stream. "I will just wait for a few people." "Okay hey everyone that is joining me for this. No there is no members of SPN with me. I am starting this to let you all know I decided to quit the show. It was either that or be kicked. I have ruined the lives of those I worked with and I have created some unwanted anxiety within myself. I am truly sorry for those of you who actually liked me on the show. I am not leaving social media. I will block anyone who sends me hurtful and mean things. Other than that, I have nothing else to tell you guys. I will be on my way and I hope you guys have an amazing Tuesday."

I walked into Starbucks after picking up Gabe. "Start your homework sweetie and I'll get you a snack." He sat down at one of the tables and I bought him a muffin. "Hey girly." I laughed at Marvin's nickname. "I saw your Instagram thing. Are you okay?" I nodded. "I will be. I was so stressed out with all the tension I created. I never wanted that. I am going to finish out school and go into college and when I get out, I will hopefully become something no one has ever imagined I'd be." Marvin high fived me and we got to work. "Kammy? Can you help me?" I moved around the counter and walked over to Gabe. He was stuck on his addition.

I helped him with his homework and gave him my tablet to play with. "Is he yours?" I looked up at the male who asked me the question. "No, he's my little brother." "You'd be a great mother some day." I smiled at the male and went back behind the counter. "Can I get you something?" The male looked at me and smiled. "A caramel espresso please." "The name?" "Ryan Ross." I looked up in shock. "I don't know how I didn't recognize you. Jesus I am off my music game. Josh will laugh at me." I chuckled lightly. Ryan looked at me in confusion. "I'm Kamryn Dun. Josh's adopted sister." He nodded and we made light conversation as I made his drink.

A song I recognized played through the cafe. "Marvin I will kick your ass." I called to the back. "Give me your freedom." I danced around the work area. "Love me to pieces, yeah I need it." Ryan laughed at me and I stuck my tongue out at him. "Here you are." I handed him his drink with my Instagram written on the cup with a smiley face. "See you later Ross!" He waved at me and left the cafe. "Gabe you ready to go?" He nodded and put my tablet back into my backpack. I grabbed his hand and we walked out of the cafe. "Ty!" Gabe ran into the kitchen toward the male. "What's up munchkin?" "I saw Ryan Ross today." I laughed. "He was at Starbucks today."

Josh hugged me when I walked into his room. "What's this for?" "I am proud of you for quitting."