chapter 27

*Kelly's pov*
I met up with Jose at the coffee shop this morning.
"What you want to talk about?" He asked.
"Wellllll I want to talk about marrying your best friend." I said.
"You want to marry Y/n?" He asked.
"Yeah." I said.
"You realize youre gonna have to ask her father and step father? He real father is a pill." He said.
"Her parents aren't gonna change my mind." I said.
"Wait until after the baby is born. It'll save you and Y/n the scrutiny. She does not need the stress." He said. "You'll have everyone thinking that you only married her because she was pregnant."
"But I don't wanna marry her just because she's pregnant, it feels like we were meant for each other." I said.
"But the social media may not look at it that way. But y'all are so cute together. I'm so happy for you guys!" He said.
I laughed.
"Well I guess imma head on to pick baby girl up and head on to the doctor to check on the wave baby." I said.
   In the car *Y/n's POV*
"So babygirl when you plan on taking me to meet your parents?" He asked me.
"I don't know." I answered back.
"Do you not want me to meet them?" he asked.
"Can we drop the conversation?" I asked.
"Y/n ain't no sense in running from the conversation." he said.
"Look my dad is a real piece of work, and my mom can be very overbearing and now that I'm pregnant and not married do you think its gonna be any easier for me Kelly?" I asked.
"So you trying to blame me? You think I meant to get you pregnant?" He asked.
"Do you think I wanted to get pregnant Kelly!" I yelled at him. "I'm doing this because I dont want to put a strain on our relationship Kelly! But it seems like me getting pregnant is already putting a strain on us!"
Now the tears are going.
"Baby I'm sorry." he said.
"I'm sorry." I said.
"I'm ready when you're ready." He said.
"How about we just go this weekend?" I asked.
"Sounds Great." He Said.
    In the OB/GYN
We were in the back. Kelly laughed.
"Look at that little belly!" He said.
The lady rubbed the cool gel on my stomach.
"There goes a head." she said.
"That's a big head." Kelly said laughing.
"This baby is gonna be tall!" She said laughing. "It's very long."
"Well look at his dad." I said laughing.
"Man the apple don't fall far from the tree." He said.
"Let's hear the heartbeat." She said.
Soon the sound of the baby's heart beat filled the air.
"Aww." I said as I smiled.
"And you're almost 4 months, a few more week until we find out the gender! Are you excited?" She asked.
"Yes!" Kelly said.