Chapter 59

*Kelly's Pov*
"That's not my child and you know that Ryan." I said.
"Yes it is Kelly." She said.
"Then get me a DNA test because I don't believe it's my child. You go around fucking every nigga you see. It's probably DeJuan's. That boy don't even look like me." I said.
"Fine. We'll get a DNA test." She said.
"And do not show up outside my house again. I have a family and a fiancé and you will not ruin my life." I said.
"You'll be back with me soon." She said.
"I don't want you." I said. "Leave."
I went to open the door and the door was locked. I knocked on the door.
"Y/n open the door!" I yelled.
"She doesn't wanna talk to you." Jose said. "Stay outside."
"This is my house too!" I yelled.
"Sleep outside!" He yelled. "She doesn't want to see you!"
I went through the back door.
"She's sleeping and she told me not to bother her. Leave her alone right now." He said. 
"The child is 3 years old me and Y/n were together for 1 and a half. He was made before me and her." I said.
"Do you think it's yours?" He asked.
"No." I said. "He looks nothing like me or my family. But DNA will tell."
"You're right. He said.
One of the twins started crying, so i picked him up and tried to calm him down. After about 5 minutes I️ heard some foot steps.
"You up already?" Jose asked.
"You know i can't stand to hear one of my babies cry." She said.
"Y/n I'm sorry,baby come here." I said.
She shook her head.
"The child is 3 years old me and you've only been together 1 and half. I swear i didn't know anything about it. Baby, i swear." I said. "We're getting a DNA test on it."
I handed Legend to Jose and sat down and motioned for her to come sit in my lap. 
"If it is yours you promise to take care of it. " she said.
"I promise it baby girl." I said.
We kissed.
"Now quit all that crying,we're gonna be alright,our family is gonna be alright and we're gonna get married no matter what." I said.
I wiped her face.
"I️ love you Kel." She said.
"I love you too baby." I said.