chapter 53

*Y/n's pov*
They moved me to a normal room, and now we're just waiting on them to bring the twins back. I was sore and exhausted.  My mother and father were on their way in. Kelly's mother was so happy.  My sister,Stanley, Ben and Chanel walked in.
"Congratulations sis. " Mariah said as she hugged me. "My baby sister is a mother to twins."
"How you feeling?" Chanel asked.
"Like I died and came back, that pain was horrible but it was all worth it." I said.
"My boy a father." Stanley said.
"Mane I looked at them twins and couldn't tell them apart." Kelly said.
"What we gone do about the baby shower?" Jose asked.
"Just keep it on the same day and have some type of thing for the twins. " I said.
The nurse walked back in.
"Here's Legend, he weighs 8 pounds, and Zane weighs 6." She said.
I was holding Zane, Kelly had Legend.
"Let me get a picture so I can post on instagram." Mariah said.
"Okay." I said.
She took our picture. Kelly was jusf staring at the baby.
"I can't believe they're here!" Jose said.
"Come hold him." I said.
Jose sat at the end of the end of the bed. I handed Zane to Jose. Kelly looked like he was so in love.
"Mane they have so much hair. " Chanel said laughing.
"They don't have a choice. Look at their Mama's curls and look at their daddy's naps." I said cracking up.
"You here your mama over there talking stuff about me?" Kelly asked Legend.
Jose passed Zane to Kel.
"Mane this is foreal." He said as he got all teary eyed.
I smiled.
"Zane has your nose." I said.
"I think they both have his nose. " Jose said laughing.
     The next morning
I was breastfeeding Legend, because breastfeeding both of them at the same is hard right now so Zane is chilling with his pops. We go home tomorrow.  My mother was at home getting the house ready.
"Im shook at that fact that you had them with no medicine." He said.
"The labor went fast." I said laughing.
Kelly got into the bed next to me.
"He's the sleepy one." I said referring Zane because he was falling asleep.
Kelly laughed.
"He bout like you because you know you can sleep." He said.
"Mane, should've been trying to get the most sleep as possible before they came. " I said.
The nurses came in to get the twins to check on them. I laid my head on his chest.
"I owe you so much pussy." I said laughing. 
"You already know imma knock it out the park. Might make another baby." He said.
"Lie. No more babies." I said.
"Just wait until I get you at home, the twins sleep and your coochie isnt sore. Im gone mess you up." He said.
"Shut uuuuup!" I said laughing. 
He kissed my cheek and I giggled.
"Speaking of sleepy that's what I am." I said.
"Go to sleep. " he said. "Women's hospitals are so much better than regular hospitals.  Yall get the comfortable beds and everything."
"We deserve it, having babies is painful." I said.
"I believe it, you almost broke my hand." He said.
"Legend has your eyes. " I said.
"And Zane has yours." He said.
"Well that's how we gone figure out which one is which." I said laughing.
"You been thinking about the wedding? " he asked.
"I want a beach wedding, I looked up this place called Baja, Mexico right off the coast of California and it is beautiful. And then it's this huge beach house, with a nice patio thats like basically on the beach but it was like 2.5 million dollars to rent for a week." I said.
"You know that ain't a problem. " he said.
"Anyways, its so pretty!" I said.
"What colors? " he sasked. "I mean you always look really good in a powder blue."
"You really think so?" I asked.
"Yeah." He said.
"Maybe like a powdery blue and white." I said. "I'll go into more detail later."
"Our wedding gone be cute boo." He said switching his voice.
I died.
"Already know!" I said.
"Knock knock." A woman's voice said.
I looked up.
"Congratulations on the twins, Kelly." She said.
"Y/n too, get out my room. Always popping up and shit." I said.
She rolled her eyes.
"Kelly who is she?!" I yelled.
I guess I had scared Legend because he had began to cry. I stuck his pacifier in his mouth and rocked him.
"She's just some reporter Y/n. And quit yelling." He said.
"Well let her know that you engaged to Y/n and got twins by     Y/n." I said.
"Don't worry about her." He said.
"Really Kelly,  you gone tell me not to worry about her. Hell she pops up everywhere we're at.  I am not about to deal with this problem I just got rid of the Faith problem." I said.
"Y/n relax. " he said.
"Kelly shut up." I said.
"You really gone make me dick you down as soon as we get home because you need that act right.  Get yourself together. " he said deepening his voice.
"You get yourself together. " I said.
"Oh so we getting bold now? " he asked. "You really trying me."
"Kelly whatever. " I said.
"You gone whatever on this dick tomorrow as soon as the twins sleep." He said. "And I don't even care if you can't take it, you gone get it."
That was when I realized I messed up,  because he be rough when I get attitudes with him.