chapter 34

2 months later..
*Y/n's pov*
I rubbed my not so little belly as I turned the corner in my office.
"How you feeling mama bear?" Faith asked.
"Im getting there....look at these ankles!" I said as I took my heels off.
"So what are the moves?" She asked.
Jose walked in.
"I got a venti passionfruit tea, a venti blended pumpkin spice frappe, and 6 pumpkin spice donuts." He said as he sat down.
"Thank you sooooo much bestie!" I said happily.
"You're welcome. Okay you guys, here goes a list of places yall could go speak at, and also here goes the statistics from last weeks blitz sale." He said.
I grabbed the statistics and read them.
"Oooh, we made $159,678 off of the lipsticks, and in the last month from the meets and confrences we made about $657,000." I said.
"Leaving my regular job was the best thing I could do!" Faith said.
My phone went off. It read "Appointment at 2:30 and Ball tonight at 7:30."
I did a heavy sigh.
"Wassup?" Faith asked.
"That ball is tonight and everyone is  gonna be there, and my belly is bigger than the word big and my dress is gonna make it noticeable." I said.
"Yall should just put the pregnancy out there. " Jose said.
"Trust me they already know." I said laughing. "But 2 months in the business and we're making big results!"
"And we work for ourselves like 3 days a week!" Faith said.
"Dont gotta worry about maternity leave." I said as I leaned back in my chair with my hand on my belly.
"I think its a boy, that belly sitting low and it hasn't given you any sickness yet." Faith said.
"Kelly Oubre III." Jose said.
"I like the name Legend." I said
"Now that you mention it. I do too." Faith said.
"That baby gone be legendary. It done been prayed over and everything. " Jose said.
I laughed.
"I love you guys." I said.