chapter 31

*Y/n's POV*
I'm downstairs panicking, I mean throwing up and crying. It was just a mess. What could've happened?  I don't want to think about the what if's, I just want to see Kelly. I grabbed my phone and called 911.
"911 what's your emergency?" The operator asked.
"Yes, (gco)" I was cut off by the sound of the door shutting.
I rushed into the kitchen and grabbed my knife.
"What's the problem honey?" The operator asked.
"Leave!" I yelled.
"Who are you?" Someone asked.
I walked out showing my knife before I came out.
"Kelly!" I said as I ran and hugged him. "You're alive!?"
"Why wouldn't I be?" He asked.
"There was blood everywhere and in the toilet." I said.
"Oh. See I got the flu and I had gotten sick but I had torn a muscle in my stomach and it made me bleed. But I know how you get squeemish around blood and vomit  so I didn't want to make you come up here." He said. "But my baby came and checked on her mans."
"I was so scared." I said as I hugged him. "Are you alright now baby?
"The Dr said give it a week and I'll be better." he said.
"Well I guess I'll be staying over here for the week, now go get in the bed, and I guess I'll have to clean the bathroom." I said.
"I really don't want you to get sick." He said.
"I'll be fine." I said. "Now lets get to the bed."
I helped him into the bed and cleaned up the bathroom. After 2 hours I walked into the room.
"You hungry?" I asked.
"Yes." he said.
"Chicken noodle soup?" I asked.
"I want you to make it." He said.
"I know you extra hungry so I'll get the can." I said.
He poked his lip out, "I want it homemade."
"You lucky youre sick and I love you." I said.
I hugged him.
"I'm so glad you're safe." I said.
"Girl ain't nobody gone hurt me I fights clowns and all people." He said.
"I know." I said laughing. "Imma go get started because me, you, and baby K is starving."
I went downstairs. Mane have I mentioned how much I love Kelly's kitchen. It is gorgeous.

    Afterwards
Me and Kelly were sitting in the room watching the Princess and The Frog.
"Is it good?" I asked.
He shook his head, since he was so into the movie. My phone buzzed. I looked down.
Unknown- Hey Y/n it's Faith. Wanna go for dinner and drinks later? I'm thinking Asia Gardens.
Me-sorry, I don't drink and yes!.Faith- sounds great what time?.
Me-7pm.
Faith-alright. See you then.
I put my phone down. It was 5:48 so I got up and took a shower and then found one of the daytime dresses that I left over here. Then I popped on a little red lipstick and red pointed toe heels.
"Where you going all dressed up?" Kelly asked.
"I'm gonna go meet up with one of my  girls at Asia Gardens." I said.
"Oh okay. Be safe and text me When you get there." He said.
"Okay baby." I said.
  Kelly's POV
A soon as she walked out and heard the door shut I grabbed my phone and called Jose.
"He(gco)" I cut him off.
"What girl is Y/n going out with tonight!" I asked.
"Girl!?, I'm her bestie and she ain't tell me anything!" he said.
"Well they're gone to Asia Gardens and me and her just ate." I said.
"You know how Y/n is when offered food." he said. "I'll be at your house in 10 be dressed and you had her worried sick but anyways be   ready. All black."
"Alright." I said.
I put on a pair of black sweats and a black hoodie. We gone see what babygirl is up to. 10 minutes later I heard Jose's horn.
"my bestfriend aint about to replace me." He said.
I laughed.