chapter 51

*Y/n's pov*
I put on a black tight fitting tube dress, a maroon bomber jacket,  and a pair of black Vans. I sprayed my hair with some detangler and put half of it in a bun. I walked back downstairs.
"Where you going dressed like that?" Kelly asked.
"Right." Jose asked.
"The aquarium." I said.
"I wanna go, but I gotta go work out. " Kelly said with his lip poked out.
"I gotta get to Good American before Khloe flip. " Jose said.
"I like how everyone is rain checking me." I said as I rolled my eyes. "Watch today be the day something happens."
"Take the tazor, pepper spray and put this on." Kelly said as he handed me a gold chain with a cross on it.
"What is this?" I asked.
"It has a tracker on it. It senses your body and if worn on someone else besides you or me it'll shock them." He said.
"Smart man." I said. 
He slippee the chain on me.
"Well imma bounce you guys, in God's will I make it back in one piece." I said.
    At the Aquarium
I strolled through the place, taking in all the beautiful sights. I was like a little kid in a candy store, touching everything I laid my eyes on.
     *Coon's pov*
We followed Y/n to the Aquarium and she looks so adorable.
"She growing up." I said as I fake cried.
A tall,darkskinned man approached her and they began to speak, so Marcus cut his camera on.
      *Y/n's pov*
"So,How many months pregnant are you? This man asked.
"6? I thought you were about ready to pop." He said chuckling.
"Yeah...I get that a lot, im pregnant with twins." I said. "Lucas? "
     *Coon's pov*
CRACK!
I looked up and Y/n was on the ground. Marcus beat me over there and he was beating the nigga. I went by Y/n, she was knocked out cold and her face looked horrible. I laid her head on my lap. They had the police and everything out there.  The guy was in handcuffs. She was getting loaded up on the ambulance.
"Coon search up a Lucas Coly." Marcus said.
    *Kelly's pov*
We were cooling off, Ben clicked on the news.
"You watch the news?" I asked as I laughed.
"Yeah,  I gotta know what's going on in the world." Ben said.
I looked up at the tv.
"Here at the National Aquarium,  a woman who Is pregnant was punched by a man. They do have a suspect in custody, the woman sustained a concussion and a fractured eye socket and she's still unconscious. " a news anchor said.
"Now that's fucked up." I said.
"How's your girl and babies? " Stanley asked.
"She good......she's at the aquarium.  Let me call her and see if she's okay." I said.
I clicked her number. It rung about four times.
"We're at Mercy General  right  now." Coon said.
"Im on my way!" I said as I grabbed my shit.
        *Y/n's pov*
I woke up with a hell of a headache.
"Baby?" Kelly asked.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Lucas punched you at the Aquarium,  he's in jail." He said.
"Why would he do that? " I asked
"Because he's a bitch." He said. "I'm just glad you're okay and it's nothing serious serious."
Marcus and Coon walked in.
"You good, sis?" Marcus asked
"I feel hella light headed. " I said.
"The doctors said that the pain pills may make you feel light headed. " Kelly said.
"You ready to go home? " the doctor asked.
I shook my head. I had on a hospital gown. Kelly softly pulled me up.
"You good?" He asked.
"Where's Jose?" I asked getting kinda wobbly.
"He's at home getting the house ready for you." He said.
"Why is he getting the house ready?" I asked.
"They want you on bed rest for a few weeks." He said.
"I can't do that, I have work." I whined
"Which reminds me, you're not going until after you have the  twins." He said.
I rolled the eye that wasn't injured.
"Y/n I told you that you didn't have to have a job." He said.
The nurse wheeled me out to the car.
"I know Kelly, but I don't want it to seem like I'm depending on you for everything.  Because I wanna work for things just like you. " I said.
"Baby don't worry about what they think.  Just give it a rest until you have the twins and rhej maybe you can work from home or   something." He said.
"Okay." I said as I laid back.
*Coon's pov*
We had Faith in our possession. Keith entered.
"So why you wanna get back at me and Y/n so much?" He questioned.
"Because you were supposed to marry me and then you called it off to get with Y/n." She had
"Me marrying you? Faith your mental state was off. " Keith stated. "And now you're going to prison for life."
"No I'm not." She stated.
"They found your trail. You're a messy bitch." Marcus said.
"I'm not going to prison." She said as she put a gun to her head.
"So you're gonna take the cowardice way out? " I asked.
"Yes." She said as she pulled the trigger.
She automatically slumped over.
"Now That's messed up." Marcus said.
We all looked at each other.
    *Y/n's pov*
The pain pills had me feeling sick, but that pain didn't take the pain away from my heart.  How could you befriend somebody and they take your kindness as a weakness. It bothered me, and now I won't be able to let my guard down easily. I just wanted to be alone. I never knew it would cause great pain. I thought I would be able to trust her and she wronged me. I didn't realize Kelly was staring at me.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
I just pulled the covers over my head.
"I don't want to talk about it." I said saltily.
He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.
"Come love on me." I said.
He laid down next to me and held me closer than ever before.
"I'm so thankful for you and our twins because out of all the times you or them could've been hurt,  y'all came out safe." He said.
We laid there and soon fell asleep.