chapter 39

*Y/n's pov*
I woke up extra early so I could clean the house, grocery shop,set up the house,  and then cook thanksgiving dinner. My family and also Kelly's family are spending thanksgiving weekend together.  Ben,Stanley, Chanel and Shanti has spent the night with us. The house feels different since Jose moved in with Michael.  I miss my bestie, we rarely get to see each other and it feels like we're slowly losing our bond. I miss him so much. I was scrubbing the bathtub in guest room #6. I honestly dont feel like cleaning,  but thanksgiving has to be perfect. I woke up at 6am and now it's 11:37. All I smell is pine sol and bleach.  Kelly walked in.
"How long you been at it?" He asked as he stretched.
"Since 6." I said.
You need to take a break. Come on." He said.
"Wait. " I said.
"Baby thanksgiving is in 2 days, you could start back tonight or something.  I don't want you doing too much. " he said.
"Okay." I said.
"You hungry?" He asked.
"Im big do you think I am?" I asked. "You better be glad you pregnant because if you wasn't I would've rearranged them guts." He said.
"You could've been done rearranged these guts." I said.
"Nah baby,  I don't want to mess up that back." He said.
"Just because i'm pregnant don't mean my back can't take it." I said.
"You talking a big talk but can you back it up?" He asked.
"You wanna find out?" I asked.
"You always tryna be nasty at the wrong time." He said.
"Just ride the wave daddy." I said.
"Let's just make a deal, I ride the wave, and you ride this dick." He said.
I got up and shut the door.
"Let get this party started. " he said smirking.
      Later...
I was putting my clothes back on considering there were guest in our house.
"I might have to take another dip in Y/n's ocean again." He said as he licked his lips. "You still tight as hell."
I laughed. I waddled out the room.
"You walking like you heavily pregnant today." Ben said.
"Shut up." I said.
  *Kelly's pov*
Mane Y/n proved me wrong. Not even gone lie her pussy got power. I walked down to the kitchen where everyone was at.
"What we eating for brunch?" Y/n asked.
"Chicken and waffles!" Stanley said.
    *Y/n's pov*
"Anymore requests?"  I asked
"Lets just eat that, and then later I think imma eat you." Kelly said.
"Baaaaaabe no let's not talk about that right now. What just happened." I asked.
"I rearranged them guts." Kelly said.
"Ewwwww!" Everyone said
I started working on the food.
"You gone teach me how to cook?" Chanel asked.
"Of course,  come on girl!" I said laughing. "Where's Shanti?"
"We're done." Stanley said.
"Well you guys are invited to our thanksgiving dinner. Bring your families and you better have my Gabbi over here Stanley. " I said playing the situation off.
"I'll most definitely come and you can cook!" Stanley said.
I laughed.
"You know I got a sister, I can put you on." I said.
"Gone head. " he said. "So when we getting the wedding inviation?"
"Not while I'm pregnant." I said laughing.
"I hope Nel don't get baby fever being around you." Ben said laughing.
"Think I already got it." She said laughing.
"Y'all gone have to leave the kitchen so I can cook." I said laughing.
"Give me a kiss first and then we'll go. " Kelly said.
I kissed him.
"Now get out my kitchen. " I said.