chapter 30

*Y/n's POV*
Me and Jose were in the kitchen, he was cooking and I was on my Mac Book.
"So you mean to tell me you not feeling the physical therapy job now?" He asked.
"Yeah I mean, I've been there for almost a year and I'm still not just in love with that job, and that I'm expecting, and the baby is due in March it's gonna be harder for me to do the things I need to." I said. "Honestly I want try something new."
"I mean you can, you got a boyfriend, baby daddy, hopefully  husband who has hella money. You can do whatever you want." He said.
"Well I wanna start my own lipsticks and heels company ." I said. "Without Kel's money."
"I'm with you on that.' He said "I love a good red lipstick and a red pair of heels go a long way."
"Let's not bring this up around Kelly." I said.
"Alrighty." He said.
"Which reminds me I gotta finish being mad. He didnt spend the night last night and he didn't face time or text me at all." I said.
"That's not like him." He said.
"Trust me Bestie I'm way ahead of you." I said.
I decided to call him and it went straight to voicemail.
"It went straight to voicemail." I said.
"You need to go to his house." He said.
"I am." I said as I grabbed my keys.
"You not gone put any clothes on?" He asked.
"Hell no. Imma go check on my man." I said
I got in my car and I had on a pink bonnet, one of Kelly's shirts that made my stomach show a little more, a pair of plaid boxers, and cheetah print fluffy house shoes.
      At his house
He wasn't there and I walked in anyway. I haven't heard from him all day, they ain't have practice, and Ben and Stanley said they haven't seen him. I was worried sick to the point where my stomach was churning. I went to his room and it was like he was in the bed but had gotten up. Then I had walked into the bathroom and there was blood everywhere. All over the toilet, inside the toilet, and on the floor. A wave a nausea instantly hit and I rushed out barely making it downstairs.