chapter 57

2 months later *Y/n's POV*
We were adding the final touches on the wedding,like the cake and flowers. I started to feel sick at the stomach.
"Excuse me for a second." I said.
I got up and rushed to the bathroom and threw up everywhere. After about 5 minutes I felt better. I got up and went back into the room.
"You okay?" Kelly asked.
"Yeah,just a little sick at the stomach." I said.
"Oh okay, well she says she has added all the finishing touches and if that's all we wanted to add the wedding is finalized." he said.
"Sounds great!" I said.
We finished up and left. I started back getting that sick feeling again. I really hope I'm not pregnant again, because then twins really took a toll on me and my body.
"You sure you good baby?" Kelly asked.
"I don't know." I said.
"You think you might be pregnant?" he asked.
"I don't know. You know I take birth control." I said. "And plus the twins are only 2 months old."
"I mean sometimes that happens. Remember what your mom said...she said you and your sister were 11 months apart." he said.
"I just don't feel like I could carry a baby right now." I said.
"But I mean if it happens it happens." he said.
"I am not pregnant again." I said.
"We just gone get a pregnancy test to be sure." he said.
"Bet." I said.

Short chapter bc i just had to update😌