Official

A month later..

Timberly

So it's finally ya girl birthday. That big 21. I was happy as hell couldn't nothing kill my vibe.
"Yo we gotta do some big shit." Alashia said.
"What y'all wanna do?" I questioned looking threw the racks.
"We gonna throw yo ugly ass a big ass party." My friend India smiled.
"Bet. I need some to wear." I said throwing my stuff one the counter to pay for.

We walked across the mall to a store called Sierras.
They had the cutest dresses for any occasion.
We went our separate ways around the store and picked out little items to try on.
"India y'all come mer ima try this one," I said walking into a open stall.
"K what y'all think," I said coming out looking into the mirror.
"Um we're not going to dinner with the president so no," Alashia said cause us to laugh.
"It's cute tho," I smiled.
It was a all black cocktail dress with a glittery cover.
"Try this. " India said handing me a peach colored dress.
I went back in and put the dress on. It went perfect with my skin complexion. It stopped a little above the knee and the top hugged my chest just right and it got a little looser at the hip.
"I like this one," I said.
"Oo me to your getting it." India smiled.

It's going on 9:15 and we still getting ready.
India was flat ironing my hair, while Alashia was doing my makeup.
We finally finished bout 9:30 and headed out.
The party was at a tha club me and India worked at. We loaded in India's car and headed that way.
"So you gone get some dick tonight," India asked causing me to jump in laughter.
"From who," I laughed.
"We all know yhu and Trey been low-key fuckin." Alashia said.
"Nawl we just friends." I blushed.
"I bet 180 she leave wit Trey tonight." They betted.
"Really," I said pushing my hair back watching the two do a little handshake.
We got out the car and walked up to the house. It was loud and as soon as the door opened the smell of liquor filled our noses.
We pushed threw the crowd and went up the stairs, were Mario was standing with Tyrek and some other dudes.
"Happy birthday Baby," Tyrek said licking his lips.
"Aye nawl she mines," Somebody said putting they arm over my shoulders.
"Oooo bitch were my money," Alashia screamed. I started laughing at the two.
India handed Alashia some money and she counted it.
"Since when," Mario said.
"Some months now. We been lowkey fa a lil minute," Trey spoke then kissed my cheek.
"Happy birthday baby girl." He whispered then kissed me.
"Thanks."
"Aye do her right or I'll cut your legs off k. But let's get this party going." Alashia said grabbing the mic.
"Aye y'all lemme hold y'all attention. Today is the 21st birthday of my main bitch my little cousin and my everything. Happy birthday Timberly come here," she said signaling for me to come on the stage.
I let go of Trees hand and bounced up there.
"Thank you," I said as I hugged her and kissed her cheek.
I stood there with my arm around her with India on the other side of me as the whole club sang happy birthday.

Its going on 1 in the morning and the club was to lit. They played all the best songs. Since it was my birthday I decided to get on the pole with India and Alashia. I wasn't drunk but I was a little buzzed.
We laughed and played around on the stage as Nicki Minaj blared threw the club.

Treyon

I watched from the balcony as Timberly danced up and down on the stage.
I knew she stripped but ain like that shit. I drunk the rest of my drink and decided it was time to go.
"Aye where yhu finna go lil bro," Mario said as a girl danced in his lap.
"Home. Timberly coming wit me to," I said.
"Aye Alashia still down der on dhet pole." He said and I shook my head yeah.
He was pissed to I could tell.
"Tha fuck," I turned around and Alashia and Timberly were standing behind me. Alashia had a pissed off look on her face.
"I know there is not a rachet ass bitch sitting on my boyfriend lap ima beat the fuck outta her." Alashia said putting her hair up.
"Alashia don't." Timberly said trying to hold her back but Alashia was to strong. Before the girl could get off Mario lap Alashia was pulling her onto the floor throwing licks left and right.
"Laylay get off of her," Timberly yelled.
"Aye Alashia get yo ass up. Yhu making a scene g." Mario said pulling her off the girl. She slapped tf outta Mario and stormed off somewhere.
"Aye I'm ready to go," I said looking at the girl on the floor then back to Timberly.
"You can go," she said turning around and following the same path ha cousin just stormed down.
"I want yhu to come with me." I said pulling her into my chest.
"Well let's go," she said pulling me behind her as she lead the way out the club.
Alashia was conversatin it up wit some random niggas in a corner.
I hope me n Timb don't be like dhet cause that shit get old.

I waited in the bed for Timberly to get out the shower. Swear she usin all my hot water.

"Aye,"I rolled over and Timberly was sitting on top of me.
"Hm."
"Where yhu sleep," she smiled.
"Yea yo ugly ass was using all my hot water witcho century long shower."
"Well I'm out now," she said running her hands over my chest and kissing my neck.
"Don't start whatchu can't finish baby," I said resting my hands on her butt.
"Who says I was starting some," she said grinding on me and leaning over me. Her face was everything. She was just so fucking cute.
I couldn't get enough of seeing her she's the stars in my galaxy.
She kissed me and rolled off me.
"Nawl, yhu done started now my dick hard asf so we gotta finish." I said pulling her back into my chest causing her to laugh. She played on her back and I hovered over her planting kisses all over her neck and chest and she ran her hands threw my hair pushing me me down.
"Lemme give yhu yo birthday present," I smiled whispering in her ear.
"Give it to me den," she said.
Say nomo. I took off the tank top she had on and threw it somewhere along with my boxers.
I pulled off her underwear and placed myself at her entrance and slowly pushed in.
She instantly started to moan. She was tight asf so I sped up a little. I didn't put all my inches inside of her cause ain wanna hurt her.
She put her arms around my neck and pulled me down and crashed her lips on mine.
"Want it all huh," I said watching her face make cute little faces as I started pushing further inside of her. She shook her head yes and arched her back when all my inches was inside her.
"Ughhh," she moaned clawing my back.
I sucked on her nipples as she moaned and arched her back. I continued to pound that cat til I felt her walls tighten and her legs started shaking.
"Hold it baby," I said.
"I cantt... Mm daddyyy, " she squirmed.
She came and I rolled off her and she hopped on top of me and started going crazy.
Ain eva moaned during sex but this girl had me holding them moans in. I held onto her hips as she bounced up and down.
"Shiitt bae.. I'm bout ta bust..," I moaned and she kept going. " Fuck Tim stop," I said trnna pull her off me but she didn't budge. "Timberly I'm bout ta fucking cum."
Right ass I was about to bust she pulled me outta her and let me cum all over her thigh.
"Shit I could've got you pregnant," I said whipping off her thigh with a towel.
"I knew you was gonna hold it plus I was finna cum to," she said poking out her lip and crawling up beside me.
"Don't do that shit nomo."
"No promises daddy," she smiled biting my bottom lip.