being a family

4 months later
   Alashia and Mario parked in Trays driveway and got out. They walked into the house and Alashia found herself running up the stairs.
   Tray and Timberly's bedroom door was wide open so she walked in.
  She pulled out her camera and took a picture of the beautiful family as they slept.
  "Yall so cutee," she said causing timberly to jump.
  "Wha- Alashia how the hell you get in his house?" She groaned rolling off of tray and walking towards the batheroom.
  "Mario got a key."
"Trayon," timmy said pushing him.
    He stayed in his spot. She grabbed her phone off the nightstand and went into the batheroom to brush her teeth.
  "So yall back together?" Alashia asked showing her the picture she took. Timberly was snuggled under trays arm as Kiley rested on his chest.
  "send me that." she said spitting in the sink.
  "And no I mean I don't know," she said shrugging her shoulders.
  When she was done she grabbed Kiley who had crawled to the edge of the bed.
  The little girl was over 7 months now and she thought she could crawl and walk anywhere she wanted.
  She was talking in her baby talk neither tray or Timberly could understand.
  "Tray get up your brother downstairs." She said sticking her finger in his butt.
  "Timberly stop all that gay ass shit." He said turning over.
   "Get the fuck up then." She said annoyed.
  He looked at her like she'd lost her mind as she walked out the room with Kiley on her hip.
  He got up and shower before brushing his teeth.
  He quickly put on a pair of white polo joggers with the red polo sign and a black Hilfiger shirt. 
  "Wassup man," he said tapping his brother as he walked into the living room.
  "Wadduh I gotta holla at chu," Mario said.
  "Ight hol up." Tray said walking into the kitchen where his girls were.
  He walked in and kissed Timberly's cheek and kissed Kileys too. She reached for her daddy but he didn't take her causing her to cry.
  "Why yein taking her," Timberly asked as she looked from her crying daughter to tray.
  "I gotta go handle buisness, and ion want her in there." He said bluntly.
  "Well why- okay."
He walked back out and Kiley followed behind him crying.
  "Kiley get back in here," Timberly yelled causing her to cry louder.
  "Omg I'm going to fucking murder him." She mumbled pushing her hair out of her face.
  "I'll go get her." Alashia said.
"No let her cry she'll get over it."

"Ight what's going on," tray said sitting at his desk putting Kiley in his lap handing her his phone.
  "We got a problem with this nigga name slim. He been sending his nigga's out to rob our people in Chicago he need ta go real soon," Mario said getting to the point.
  "Damn who the hell is this nigga?"
"He some wanna be drug lord slash pimp. His businesses ain't even half as much as ours."
  "Ight looks like we heading to Chicago ina week. Tell the crew." He said as he watched Kiley walk out of his office with his phone in her hand.
  "Ight. Im out tho I gotta go get my lil man."
  "Cj ain't lil nomore he's like 4 right." Tray laughed hugging his brother.
  "Yed."

"Okay babes I love you text me." Alashia said hugging Timberly and walking out the door.
  "Give daddy his phone it's nap time." Timberly said carrying Kiley into tray office.
  "You finna go ta sleep to?" Tray asked as he grabbed his phone.
  "Not right now. I got shit to do," she said.
  "Mm what you gotta do ?" He said biting his lip and rubbing her thigh.
  "Nothing fa you," she laughed making him stale face her.
  "ight Tim."
"Is mommy's babyy mad?" She smiled pinching his cheeks.
  Tray sat in his office working on papers for his new gym. He was purchasing the equipment do it could all be done by Monday.
   He had workers painting and bring in other stuff all week and he was ready for it to be done.  He had gave Timberly the boys n girls club papers to sign but she still hasn't signed them.
   He texted her and asked her to come down when she got Kiley sleep.
  Ten minutes later she came down the stairs in a sports bra and some jeans.
  "what you want?" She said pulling her hair into a ponytail.
  "where you finna go?" he said.
"To get groceries. What did you wantt?"
"I wanted to know if you signed them papers I gave you."
  "No I haven't got around to em."
"Well i need you to get em done before I leave next week." He said causing her to mug him.
  "Where the hell you going?"
"I gotta go to Chicago wit mareo and handle some stuff."
  "How long ?"
"Bout a month."
She shook her head and went back upstairs to a crying Kiley. That girl knew when she was alone and she'd cry everytime.
  She grabbed Kiley off the bed and took her into her room and pulled out some tights and a shirt. She got her dressed and slipped her on some little sandels.
   Once she was done she put her in her playpen and finished getting ready.
   When she finished she grabbed her purse keys diaper bag and phone.
   "Give daddy kiss." She said holding her out for tray to kiss her.
   "I'll be back when I get back love you ,"  she said walking out of his office.
  "Timberly don't start with that shit. You knew -," she closed the front door before he could finish.
  She buckled Kiley into her car seat and put her diaper bag in the floor before getting in the front seat.

She got all the groceries she needed for the house and went home. The more she thought about Tray telling her he's going to Chicago for a month irritated her.
  She parked her car in the garage and seen his yukon wasn't in the garage.
  "This nigga."
She grabbed kileys carseat and set her in the house, before getting the groceries out.
  She saw her phone ringing and decided to ignore it since it was just tray.

  She heard the front door open and close. She looked at the time on her phone and her blood started to boil.
  "hey bab-," he leaned in to kiss her but she pushed his head away.
  "I don't think yo dumbass can tell time," she said. 
   "I know it's late-,"
"Late nigga it's almost 1 a fucking clock stupid," she said ready to pop him in the throat.
  "I know what time it is let me get my damn words out."
   "Fuck yo words. And you better be finding a place to sleep cause yein getting in my bed." She said getting up. 
  "Oh my fucking, can you stop." He said walking behind her.
  "Maybe you should leave early for Chicago it aint like you here no damn way. Wouldn't make no difference."
  "I'm trinna be here with you and my daughter Timberly."
  "Nigga you only here the what three four hours yo ass in that bed sleep. All day and sometimes all night you gone so how you gone be here fa yo family when you never here," she said looking at him.
  "Exactly yein got nothing to say cause you know I'm right." She said turning around and going to her room and shutting the door behind her.
  She layed in the bed with a wide awake Kiley. She turned on the tv and put it on Mickey mouse.
   She pulled her phone off the charger on the nightstand and scrolled through Facebook.
  Tray opened the bedroom door and went over to his dresser and got some clothes out before going in the batheroom.
  Timberly didn't pay him no attention.
When he got out she had turned off the tv and layed Kiley on top of her stomach thinking she would go to sleep but she wasn't going.
  Timberly knew the only way she was gonna go to sleep was to put her on Trays stomach but she wasn't stuntin it cause she wasn't sleepy anyway.
  "Lemme have her," tray said laying in the bed.
  She gave Kiley to him and he sat her on his stomach and she was out like a light within minutes.
  "Timberly," he began.
"Go to sleep ion wanna hear nothing you gotta say rn," she said turning over.
  "Ight I love you."
"I love you."