sorry

Nobody pov

Timberly got out the shower and rubbed down in lotion. She looked in her batheroom mirror and saw she was getting a little baby bump. She rubbed hands over it before looking at a picture of her and tray she had taped to her mirror.
   She took the picture off and looked at it. It was from when they went to Florida and they went to a carnival and went into a booth and we're making funny faces.
  She smiled. She put it back on the mirror and put on her clothes.
  She sat down on the couch and found something on tv to watch.

Tray opened and closed his car door. He walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.
  He patiently waited for the door to open. He saw some people moving in across the street that kept looking over at him.
  "you coming in?" Timberly said as she stood in the doorway.
  Tray looked her over. She was wearing some graphic tights and a tshirt that fitted her.
  "yeah." She let him in and he followed behind her.
  It's been three weeks since they've seen or talked to eachother.
   "Tray i got to tell you something."
"Lemme talk first ight." He said.
    "I messed up and I'm sorry. I'm really wish I can take back everything bad I've done to you. We've been through so much baby and ion wanna throw that away I promise if you just give me another chance it'll be so much different. I love you not them girls. " he stated.
  Timberly ran her hand through her long hair that she recently died blue at the ends of.
  "Tray I'm in love with you and you've proven to me so many times that your not in love with me you just think you love me. alot of things was said that day and I think it's best if we just stay close friends for the better sake of not getting hurt and.... for our baby." she said putting her hand over her stomach.
  Tray's face went into a whole different expression.
  "you pregnant?" he asked with a smile.
  "yeah three months next week." she smiled.
  "damn my first baby moma." He laughed causing Timberly to hit his shoulder.
  "are we going to be able to put all this aside and be there fa our kid like we supposed to be?"
  "are you going to be in this baby's life?"
  "most definitely despite what goes on between us ima be there fa my mini me. " He smiled touching her stomach.

Three hours later
   "Tray I hope you know you can't stay here." Timberly said as she looked at tray layed across the couch with his phone in his hands.
  "bullshit." he replied.
"Tray I'm not kidding just because we're having a child dosent mean we're getting back together."
  "I know Timberly damn stop fucking reminding me."
  "Stop cussing at me. It's your fault." She snapped.
  "ight I'm out I'm not finna listen to this. I love you n I'll text you tommorw bout the baby." He said kissing her cheek.
  "can you lock the door." she yelled after him while he walked out the living room.  
  "yeah."

The next day
  Timberly woke up and got in the shower. After thirty minutes she got out and dried off after putting on lotion.
  She put on her Black scrubs then her white crocs.
  She tied her hair in a messy bun before grabbing her purse keys and phone.
  She locked up the house and Rove to work.
  "Hello." She answered her phone.
"Bitch you get pregnant and not fucking answer my phone calls and shit do I need ta beat yo ass after you give birth!" Alashia said causing Timberly to smile. She missed talking to her.
  "I'm sorry okay. I've been going through alot lately with tray."
  "He cheating?"
"Yeah we broke up some weeks ago then I didn't want to talk anybody at the time then yesterday he came over to get his stuff and I told him I was pregnant."
  "Ima fuck him up."
"it's okay we agreed to be close friends for our child."
   "mhm wyd?"
"pulling into work now, wbu?" she replied.
  "nothing sitting here watching tv."
"Where's Cj?"
   "He upstairs sleep with his daddy." Alashia sighed in relief.
  "okay I'll call you later."
"k have a good day boo."
  I will bye," Timberly said hanging up the phone and opening the door to the dentist office she worked in.
  She told everyone good morning and began getting ready for her patients.

Tray opened his office door and closed it before taking a seat in his chair.
  He logged into his computer and began checking his shipments.
   Everything was flowing nicely and money was coming in.
  He picked up his phone and called up Timberly.
  "hello.." he smiled once he heard her voice.
  "wassup babygirl.. where you at?"
"finna go to lunch why." She asked.
   "let's grab lunch together. I wanna talk to you bout something." He said checking his watch.
  "okay I was gonna go for pizza at ace's."
  "Ight I'll be there in ten." he hung up the phone.

"hey." Timberly said as she watched tray sit down in front of her.
  "hey."
"I ordered a large cheese and you a coke." she said.
  "thanks. the reason I called you is because I wanted to talk to you about investing my money." he began.
  "in what?"
"I don't know I'm asking you because I wanna go half with you on whatever it is."
  "well I want to start a college fund for the baby."
  "yeah we need to do that." he agreed as the lady sat there pizza down on the table.
  Timberly took a piece from the pan and placed it on her plate after taking a bite.
  "what are you looking to invest in?"
"i think I wanna open a gym or something for adults and then a boys and girls club fa lil kids."
  "that sounds good you should look into that it sounds like alot of money will be profited."
  "yeah I wanna get my money clean so I can give up the streets and have something legal to hand down to my kids." he said eating some of his pizza.
  "that's great trayon... I'm proud of you." She smiled.
"yeah ion want my son or daughter being like me."