last beginning.

SAD TO SAY THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THIS FLIGHT... THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING COMMENT IF YOU THINK I SHOULD WRITE A ANOTHER BOOK CONTINUING THE STORY OF TIMBERLY AND TRAY!!! 😌

Wedding day
Everyone was slowly arriving and taking there seats. There were guards all over the parking lot and around the reception area.
The beach was nicely decorated in the colors peach and white. The chairs all faced the widely spread clear waters of the ocean.
Timberly was beyond nervous as she sat in her robe watching as Kiley got her hair done.
The last beginning to her life is going to set flight in less then two hours away. Timberly smiled as she though back on all the cutest moments her and tray had over the years.
<<FLASHBACK
"Tray this is my cousin Timberly, Tim this is tray Mario's cousin. " Alashia introduced.
"Well I'm going to enjoy this party." Timberly said getting up.
"Hold on lemme get your number." Tray said grabbing her hand.
Timberly did as told and gave him her number.
"I'll see you around." She smiled walking out.

"Morning whatchu making?"
"Ponchos."
"What the hell is that," I laughed going to the fridge.
"Its something my mom cooks all the time and she calls them Ponchos." He smiled.

"Tray?" I said as tears welled in my eyes.
"Uh I thought yhu were in a coma. " He said like he wasn't happy to see meh.
I was shocked I thought he would be happy to see meh since we haven't seen eachother in a longggggg time.
"surprise." I smiled throwing up spirit fingers.
"Um can I talk to yhu alone." He asked looking at everybody but meh.
"Yeah of course." I smiled looking at Alashia who was shaking her head.
He took my hand and took meh upstairs to one of the rooms.
He closed the door and i jumped into his arms hugging him.
"I missed yhu so much. " I smiled.
"I missed yhu to but there's something I have to tell yhu. " He said with a straight face.
"I- I uh moved on... That girl downstairs her name is Tiffany." He said.

Timberly sighed as she dug into her purse and slide a little gift bag across the table.
"What's this baby?" Tray smiled slowly taking out the tissue paper.
"Yo you playing. Omg," he jumped up holding the positive pregnancy test in his right hand and hugged her so tight.
"I love you girl," he smiled.

"I'm gonna be a daddy man."

"I know we been through so much. Baby will you marry me?" Tray said down on one knee.
"Y-yesss," Timberly said it of shock. She looked around at everyone whole attended the baby shower.

"I'm tired of you always messing up tray ive been here for you through everything and you do this again and now you lost me and your daughter. I hope she was worth losing your family." Timberly said as tears rolled down her cheeks.
Tray was damn near in tears to he was feeling her pain and he know he caused so much damage and he wanted to take it back. Choosing the streets and hoes over his family was going to have to stop.

"Common take a walk with me." Tray smiled pulling Timberly down the beach.
"Where are we going tray," she laughed pushing her hair out of her face.
They walked for a good five minutes til the stopped at a helicopter in the middle of the sand.
"Tray you know I'm scared of them things." She said seriously.
"It's okay they're gonna tell us everything we need to know." He said pulling her towards the helicopter.
"Tray no."
"Just trust me okay I promise nothings gonna happen." he smiled kissing her.
"Fine if I die im going to haunt you."
They got on the plane and put on the headphones so they wouldn't damage their hearing. Once they were strapped in they began to lift off the ground.
Timberly squeezed trays hand tightly as she watched the ground get smaller below them.
They laughed and giggled for a while while riding in the helicopter.
"Look." Tray pointed for her to turn and look out her window at first she didn't see anything but then she quickly covered her mouth as he eyes started to water.
In the sand was written " Will You Marry Me?"
She turned to see Tray with the ring he'd once given her months ago.
"I know I've done alot of things that you didn't deserve and I understand if you don't want to say yes but I swear you mean the world to me and I'm going to stop doing everything and take the time to realise what I got is a beautiful girl at home waiting for me with a home cooked mean and clean house and all that. I love you Timberly Nicole. So I'm gonna try this again praying you'll say yes. Will you marry me ? "
She was speechless she just shook her head yes uncontrollablely.