guest

Timberly
I sat at the island on my phone while everyone else ate cake.
"Texting yo boyfriend?" Tray said sitting beside meh.
"He's not my boyfriend.... yet." I laughed. Me and Mike have been going on dates and stuff but we're not really ready for a relationship.
"Mhmmm."
"Yeah. Where's your bitch, I don't hear her barking?" I said and he just looked at meh.
"Ion know. But I kinda need a place to stay can I crash witchu ?" He asked.
I looked from my phone to him and thought why not we're just friends so meh being meh I said sure.
"Ight I'll just follow yhu." He said getting up.
"Yep." I said.

It's going on 8 and I still had some things to pack so I decided to leave.
"Bye guys happy birthday baby." I said hugging and kissing they kids.
"By aunty." They all said.
"Okay I'm rolling out I still gotta pack." I said walking into the kitchen.
"Fa what?" Tray asked.
"I'm going back to Florida with Noah and Alashia friday." I said.
"Yeps I'm gonna have my babygirl with meh for a whole two weeks." Jayla smiled.
"I know rightt.. I wish yhu could come up Alashia." I said poking out my bottom lip.
"Hell I might they house big enough fa all of us." She laughed.
"Yeah maybe all y'all should come down. Tray yhu can bring that girl and yhu can bring mystery man Timmy. " Noah said.
"That's a good idea but yhu guys are not meeting Mike yet." I laughed hugging Alashia and Mario.
"Why not we'll play nice." Mario laughed.
"Um no.." I said.
"Alright love yhu guys. Yhu ready?" I said to tray.
"Yeah. "

I pulled into my driveway and waited for tray to pull in behind meh. When he pulled up I got out and went in threw the garage and opened the door.
He was close behind meh so i waited for him to come in before locking the door.
"What yhu got to eat ?" He asked putting his bag on my couch.
"Fuck yhu mean what I got to eat yo fatass just ate." I said walking threw the living room and into my room.
I took my boots off and threw them in my closet before dropping my keys and wallet on the dresser.
"Naa what yhu gone cook meh." He said standing in my doorway.
"I'd have to look."
"Yhu gotta nice place." He said walking in.
"Well sure yhu can walk in my room." I said sarcasticly.
"Why I can't sleep in here?" He smiled cause meh to laugh.
"Because yhu have a girlfriend hoe." I said pushing him out my room and closing the door.
"No I don't I broke up with her extra ass." He said.
"Mhm. Anyways your room is over there there's a bathroom in it. " I smiled walking into the open kitchen.
I looked threw the cabinets for something to cook but nothing caught my attention.
"Make those weird ass brownies yhu used ta make." he suggested and a smile krept across my face.
"I thought yhu didn't like those." I laughed.
"I lied."
I grabbed the cinnamon crunch cerial and some plain browny mix from the cabinet and put it on the island before getting a big clear bowl.
"Yhu gotta help so come on." I smiled.
He got up and walked over beside meh.
"What I gotta do ?"
"Okay take those out the box and pour some in that little coffee Mug make sure it's full while I get the eggs." I said going over to the fridge.
"Okay what I do now?" He said looking back at meh.
"Hold up. " I opened the brownie mix and poured it into the bowl. After I cracked the eggs and put them in.
"Look in the cabinet right there beside the stove and give meh the vegetable oil please." I said and he did as told. "now I need that measuring cup."
He handed it to meh and i let him measure it out and put it into the bowl.
"Okay now yhu gotta blend those up into little pieces." I said pointing to the blender on the counter.
"Who the hell owns a blender anymore." He laughed.
"Meh now hurry up."
When he was done he poured then in the bowl and stirred it together as I got the pan.
"Okay now evenly pour em in here." I said sitting the pan in front of him.
He did that and I put them in the oven.
I pulled out my phone after setting the timer and pulled up Snapchat.
"Tray." I said as I put the camera on him as he stood behind meh.
He started doing some stupid shit and I was laughing.
I put the video on my story and went to Facebook.
"Timmy." He said walking over to meh and putting meh in the camera. I smiled and did some faces before letting him kiss my cheek.
I watched as he stopped the video and put the caption "all I need😍" on it before saving it and putting it on his story.
We chilled around the kitchen on our phones til the brownies were done.
Tray took them out and set them on the island to cool.
"They smell soooooooo good." I laughed.
"Yed can't believe I made them junts can yhu." He said making meh laugh.
"With my help." I chipped in.
"Yhu right yhu helped a lil bit." He said and I continued to laugh.
"We can cut them now." I said grabbing a knife.

Tray and I chilled on the couch with brownies and milk watchin netflix til we fell asleep.
I woke up to the sound of one of our phones going off.
I looked to see if it was mine but it wasn't because mines was dead.
I looked on the table and saw Tray phone lighting up.
I kicked him because my feet was on him.
He didn't even budge so I got up and smacked his head a couple times.
"Tray get up or I'm going to let yhu sleep on the couch." I said.
"I'm fine leave meh alone." He said with his eyes still closed.
"Ight well I'm going to get in my bed." I said getting up. "
"I love yhu." He said.
"I love yhu too." I said then went into my room closing the door behind meh.
I looked at the time and it was 1:34.
As soonn as I hit my bed I was sound asleep.