The Better Person

Timberly
  I sat in the chair in the guest bedroom watching Jayla sleep. It sounds weird but I'm just trying to process everything in my head. I decided to help Jayla out for as long as she needed.
  I forgave her and decided to move past it since I have something better going with Trey.
  Im trying to figure out what I'm going to tell Alashia shes gonna flip.
  I heard the front door open then shut. I got up and closed the guest room door .
  "Hey. I gotta tell yhu something." I said following Alashia to her room.
  "Wassup," she said throwing her heels on the floor.
  "Jayla is asleep in the guest bedroom... And BEFORE yhu try to get loud and go beat her ass yhu need to know why." I said making sure she couldn't get out the door.
  "Ain't no excuse for that slut being in my house Timberly I want her out."
  "Alashia she needs our help. She's pregnant and Eric's trinna kill her please we have to be the better people here and help her out, yhu don't even have to talk to her your never here anyways just come on," I pushed.
  "Okay whatever but the first time, and I mean the first time she says something I don't like to me I'm hoping her ass." She said waving her fingers in my face.
  "Okay now... What's this yhu texted me about yhu and Mario?"
  "We're taking things slow but we're getting back together." She smiled.
  We talked some more and I told her goodnight and went off to my room I shut the door and cut off the lights before falling asleep.

I woke up and jumped in the shower. After doing my hygiene I got out brushed my teeth and rubbed down in lotion.
  When I was done I put on a white sweatshirt that said "Nevertheless" and a pair of black tights. I pulled on a pair of boot socks before putting on my pink uggs with three bows on the back.
  I left my hair curly down my back and grabbed my phone,wallet and keys before walking down the hall to the guest bedroom.
  "Hey you read-wowww," I said opening the door to see Jayla in the mirror with a big ole belly.
  "Yeah I'm ready. It's big isn't it," she smiled rubbing her stomach.
  "Yeah." I said putting one hand on her belly. "Aww it's kicking."
  "I know," she laughed. " We better get going we don't wanna be late."
  I opened the door and we went out to the car. We got in and made our way across town.
  "So what do yhu want it to be," I said looking from the road to my phone.
  "Um I want a girl."
We pulled up to the clinic and got out.
  I held the door for us both and took a seat as she checked in. My phone started vibrating and I saw Trey was calling me.
  "Hey baby," I smiled answering the phone.
  "Wassup baby girl where yhu at?" He questioned ina soft voice meaning he either just woke up or some was wrong.
  "The clinic up town." I answered looking over at Jayla filling out some papers.
  "Why yhu at the clinic?"
"To get an ultrasound and to find out the sex of a baby."
  "Bae yhu pregnant. " He said raising his voice.
  "No Trey. I brought a close friend, you'll meet her sumtimes later."
  "Ight... The guys coming over later just ta let chu kno in case yhu trinna drop in."
  "Okay I gotta go baby there calling us back." I said as the lady led Jayla and I into a room.
"Ight."

"What's his name." Jayla asked trying to get onto the bed.
  "Treyon.."
"How long yhu guys been together."
"Jay I really don't wanna talk about this with yhu I just don't trust yhu like I used to right now." I said bluntly.
  "Sorry."

The doctor came in shortly and checked up on the baby.
  "K so lay back and lift your shirt." Jay did as told and she turned out the lights. " This is going to be cold."
  She put the stuff on her big ole belly bump and rubbed it around with a little thingy.
My eyes grew wide when we began to hear the baby's heart beat.
  "Omggg," I whispered holding onto Jaylas hand.
  "Ikrr," she smiled looking over at the screen. " TB look it's my babbyyy."
  We looked at the screen and it was a big ball.
  "Looks like your having a baby....... Girl."  The doctor said. 

  We sat at McDonald's laughing and talking about what we've missed in each others lives.
  "So yhu ready to move out. I gotta pull up at my baby house." I said throwing my trash into the bag.
  She grabbed her phone and drink off the table and nodded yeah.
  Went got in the car and drove over to Trey's.
  I parked on the side of the street since errbody car was in the driveway.
  I waited for Jay to get out the car before walking into the house.
  "Hey y'all," I said walking into the living room where Trey, Mario, Tyrek, Noah, and Micheal was counting stacks of money.
  "Hey," they all replies back.
"This my friend Jayla. Jay this tyrek,noah, Mario, and Micheal." I said introducing her as I sit on Trey's lap. "nn this is Trey. "
   "Heyy," she smiled.
"Aye I'm Noah," Noah smiled sitting next to her.
  I could tell they was gone hit it off.

After a bit of playing around and goofing off everybody started leaving.
  "Hey Noah will yhu take Jay home. " I smiled in his ear.
  "I gotchu sis," he said walking over to Jay.
  Everyone left after 10 and Trey and I went up to his room.
  We was all over each other before we even got up the stairs. He carried me up without breaking the kiss.
  "Mm," I moaned as he pushed me against the door.
  I threw my boots off and pulled my sweatshirt over my head with his help.
  As I did the same to him he placed himself inside of me. A little at a time.
  I put my head against the wall as he sucked on my necked and bounced me up and down.
  I pushed my fingers threw his curly hair pushing him down my neck.

Jayla
  "So can I get your number or what," Noah said pulling into the driveway.  
  I smiled and reached for his phone.
"Here," I said once I was done. "thanks for the ride."
  "Maybe we can go out sometime." He smiled. 
  "Yeah maybe when I don't have this big ole belly," I laughed.
  "No it's cute do yhu know what your having."
  "Yeah I'm having a girl."
"Aww I don't have any kids but I want some."
  "Fr. Well I've gotta get in the house but we should text or something. " I said getting out the car.
  I walked into the house and headed to my room. I changed into a night gown that covered my belly.
  I went into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water.
  "Yhu know I don't like yhu right." I heard somebody behind me.
  "Okay." I simply said.
"See my cousin was dumb enough to forgive yhu but I'm not going to. Your nothing but a slut and ion like that your here." Alashia said with her hand on her hips.
  "Alashia the only thing I'm worried about is my daughter and after I get a job and get my own place I'll be outta here and yhu wont have to worry about me. " I said walking past her.
  She grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall.
  "Get off me Alashia," I said trying to get away from her.
  "Yhu remember when we were in highschool and we had that sleep over and we ate each other out after Tim went to sleep," she smiled running her hand down my side.
  "Yes.. but ain like that nomore lay."
"So I ain't either. But who says one more time won't hurt." She said kissing my neck.
  "Come on.." she said leading me to her bedroom.
  She layed me down and lifted my shirt. She placed my legs on her shoulders as she went down on me. 
  Alashia and I used ta fool around in highschool. Nobody but us knows. We used ta skip school and do stuff.
  "Ahh," I moaned arching my back. 

Timberly
  I sat up against the wall with my laptop open on my lap. Trey was in the floor playing his Xbox.
  I was catching up on some assignments for school.
  "Bae.." Trey called. I ignored him because I was trying to read. " Bae."
  "Lil gurl I know yo ugly ass hear meh." He said pulling me by my feet.
  "Damn nigga whatchu want I'm trinna read," I frowned pushing my glasses back up.
  "I'm trinna tell yhu some."
"What is it."
    "When we gonna have babies?"
I looked up at him and gave him a stank look. Ain having no kids til I'm done wit school.
  "What yhu mean when we gonna have babies," I questioned going back to my laptop.
  "You know what I mean ma. Don't act slow if youn want kids day it don't act slow." He said shaking his head and going back to his game.
   I rolled my eyes and closed my laptop. I got off the bed and hovered over him letting my hair cover my face as I leaned in front of his.
  "Move I can't see," he moaned and I grabbed his cheeks.
  "I do want babies just not now baby," I said kissing him.
  "Okay. "
"Bet..." I said pushing his head away.
   "Aye lil girl,"he said pulling me down into him. "I love yhu gurl."
   "I love yhu too bae," I smiled and he kissed mehh