Mystery

2 months later..
   Alashia
    I layed wide awake as I heard the front door open and close.
  I didn't move because I knew it was just Mario coming in from God knows where.
  I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:34 am.
  I shook my head and got up going into the batheroom shutting the door behind me when I felt the bed dip beside meh.
  I turned on the shower and got in.
After doing my hygiene i opened the door to a sleeping Mario.
  I grabbed my phone off the charger and went down the hall to Cjs room.
  "Heyy moma's baby." I smiled tucking my hair behind my ear as I looked over into his crib.
  He was laying there trying to reach for his little feet that were in the air. I laughed and tickled his little belly. He smiled showing meh his little gums.
  I picked him up and carried him downstairs. I put him in his highchair and poured some Cheerios on it as I fixed meh some to eat.
  I decided to call Timberly.
"Hey baby." She answered.
  "Morning. Wah yhu doin?" I said opening the fridge.
  "On my way to work. Yhu?"
"Fixing meh some food."
   "Where's CJ."
"He's right here making a mess." I laughed.
  "Awwww.. but I'll see yhu guys later k love yhu." she said.
  "Yeah n love yhu too." I said before hanging up.

  It's around 3 and Mario just now waking up. 
  I left out of the kitchen with CJ when he came in to get some to eat.
  "Yo yhu cook breakfast or some?" He asked.
  "Nah."
"Why not?"
"Because I have a fucking two month old child to look after. Cook ya own damn food. If yhu were up when we were up then maybe I would've made some n if yhu were here when we ate dinner at night yhu wouldn't wake up hungry ash." I snapped.
  "I have a job to do. Ta keep food in yo fucking two month old child's mouth and a roof over yhu and his head and clothes on both y'all backs. So dont come fa meh Alashia. " He said getting in my face.
  "Fuck yhu Mario me and my son don't need a damn thing from yhu. All I ask is fa yhu ta spend time wit yo son instead of being in the fucking streets day in day out." I said pushing him back.
  "I do spend time wit y'all fuck is yhu sayen. "
  "Time and money is two different things Mario." I said walking over and picking CJ up.
  "Name one time youve changed his diaper or feed him. Or woke up at 2 in the morning just to change his diaper. " I said again.
   He stood there just looking at meh. He rubbed his hand across his face and sighed.
  "Exactly. I'm done and I'm leaving with CJ so don't try n stop us." I said walking up the stairs.
  I packed mine and Cjs things and loaded them up in my car. I walked back into the house and Mario was just sitting on the couch on his phone like he didn't even care.
  "Fucking bastard." I said lowly but I guess he heard meh.
  "Yo son." He said that and I picked up the nearest thing which was a wooden block and threw it at his bitchass.
  Before he could dodge it it hit him in the shoulder. I just kept throwing shit at him until he got up and walked out the house.
  I followed him and punched the shit outta him then kicked him in the dick.
  "Fuck yhu. N don't think yhu seeing yo son ever again yhu sorry motherfucker. I hope yhu rot in hell." Is all I said before going back in the house.
  I grabbed CJ and put him in his car seat before leaving that hellhole.

Timberly
  I unlocked my car doors and quickly hopped in. I began to drive as my phone began ringing.
   "Hello." I answered.
"Tim.. help meh he's got taylorr" jayla cried.
  "Jay wait what's wrong whos got Taylor." I asked getting worried.
  "Erik. He-he took her from meh." She cried.
  "Baby where are yhu?"
"Aye gimme that damn phone.." was all I heard before the line went dead.
  Omfg. I went into straight panic mode.
I drove as fast as I could to the house with tears in my eyes.
  When I openes the door the house was empty but stuff was everywhere like someone broke in. I pulled out my phone and dailed trays number.
  "Tray.." I said as tears rode down my face
"Timberly why yhu crying baby." He said with worry in her voice.
  "He's got them." I cried harder.
"Whos got who. Where are yhu?"
   "Timberly ima need yhu to talk to meh babygirl are yhu at home?" He began once I didnt reply.
  "Yeah."
"Im on my way."

Ten minutes later tray and Mario came busting threw the door.
  "What the fuck happened. Where jay n the baby?" Tray said looking around.
  "Erik took them. I knew he was gonna come eventually he's gonna kill them tray..." I cried.
  "Do yhu know where they at?" Mario asked.
  "If i fucking knew I wouldn't have called Trey dumbass." I fussed.
  "Aye get ya bitch.." Mario said and as soon as he said that tray punched him in the mouth.
  "Watch ya fuckin mouth bruh." He spat as mario whipped the blood from his lip.
  "Com'on bae let's go think?" He said picking meh up bridal style and takin meh to my room.
  He sat meh down on the bed and left back out.
  He came back with a bottle of water and some grapes and sat next to meh.
  "Calm down and tell meh who the hell this nigga is."
   "Erik Winterz. He's my ex. Him and Jayla messed around behind my back and she got pregnant and left him and be was out to kill her so she came to meh and i helped her out. Now hes back and he has them." I said looking at the ceiling as another tear rolled down my cheeks.
   He reached over and pulled meh into him.
  "It's okay babygirl. Ima find them okay. " He whispered as I continue to cry.

  Tray
I watched from across the room as timberly slept. She had dry tears on her face and her cheeks were puffy.
  I ran my hand over my face as I tried figuring out what I was going to do.
  I didn't know I thing about this Erik nigga but I had every nigga i knew on his case.
  I walked out and closed the door behind meh as I made a call.
  "Wassup man."my nigga named Drake answered the phone.
  "Wadduh y'all got any thing?"
"Actually we do I was just finna hit yhu up."
  "Ight I'll be there in twenty." I said hanging the phone up.
  I opened the door and walked over to Timberly and kissed her cheek.
  "Where are yhu going?" She said with her eyes still closed. 
  "Gotta handle some, ill be back." I replied.
  "Did yhu find anything about Jay?" She asked sitting up.
  "Yeah I'm finna go check it out now."
"Let meh come." She said getting up and pulling on some jeans.
  "Na baby I think it's best for yhu to stay here."
  "No it's not Tray I need to be helping yhu. I'm your best lead right now becus I bet none of them niggas know Erik like I do." She said looking serious.
  I thought about it for a minute and realised she was right.
  "Hurry up. " I said and she hurried pulling on some boots and a jacket.
  We pulled into the trap and got out.
I grabbed her hand and lead her threw the building. 
  "Sup boss." Drake said.
"What we got. Baby sit right here." I said walking into the conference room and sitting her in a rolling chair at the front were we starting playing everything out.
  "Okay so we narrowed down the places he living in so it's somewhere between Mars Ave and Brooks street. And we found out he sell them streets each corner from Mars avenue all the way to North Brook Street is his territory." He said circling it out on the map spread across the table.
  "Ight let's set up then. " I said.
"Actually. He's wrong." Timberly spoke. Everybody in the room looked at her.
  "N yhu are?" Drake questioned.
"I'm boss mans wifey and your wrong those aren't his corners." She said getting up and coming to standin front of meh.
  "Whatchu kno babygirl." I said giving her permission to tell.
  "This.." she said circling a street on the map.." is where his corners are. He only has three and they all run prostatution and drugs. But these two are his mains corners the ones he watches closely cause they get the most business."
  "What's his business got to do with us." Somebody said.
  "It has everything to do with us.... He has to much confidence in these two corners so that leaves this last corner right here on Brooks street. This is his least popular spot becus he always used to tell meh "your enemies will never look in your weakest spot they'll always go for the highest and forget about the unknown" therefore he stays right here." She said circling Brook avenue.
  "Boss?" Drake said.
  I looked at Timberly and down to the map again.
  "Why y'all still standin here get cars on each block. Two on the third one. N don't leave ya post."
   Everybody left out the room and I just looked at Timberly. I loved this girl so fucking much.
  "Com mer moma." I said pulling her into my chest.
  "I hope we find them.. I kno Jay probably worried sick not knowing what's happening to Taylor. " She said.
  "With your help we have higher chances of finding Taylor andd Jayla. Baby dont worry as soon as we get a lead we'll be in there like feds. "
  "Okay. I'm ready to go." She replied looking up to meh.
  "Welp let's go ma." I said taking her hand.