gone

Nobody pov
   3 months later
  Timberly got out the shower and put on lotion.
  She went into her closet and pulled out some fitted Jean shorts and a white polo shirt .
   She slowly put on her clothes before taking her hair out of the bun it was in and fixing it before putting on a white polo hat.
   She put on some white sandels before grabbing her phone and purse off the bed.
  After locking up her house she got into her new all black maxima.
  "I'm leaving the house now."she rolled her eyes as she back out her driveway.
   "Okay everything's ready. And trays here with another bitch." Alashia said.
   "okay I'll be there later." she said hanging up.
  She shook her head. She really didn't care about him having a new girl but she did at the same time.
   She went to a gas station that was only a couple blocks from alashia's house and got her a king size KitKat, a pack of gum and a red bull.
   After that she pulled into alashia's small drive way and got out. The yard and street was full of cars because she and Mario were having a cookout and invited every damn body.
   She opened the front door and the air conditioning hit her right in the face as she took off her sunglasses.
   "Damn it feel good as hell in here,"she said as she walked in the kitchen holding her stomach.
   "its like 90 degrees outside." Jayla said.
  "I know I was burning up in the car had ta let the sunroof open." She laughed. 
   "you look so pretty with a belly." Alashia cooed.
   "I know right. I thought I was going to be like really big no offense."
   "Oh girl it's fine I know I'm big." Jayla smiled touching her belly.
  She was indeed pregnant again. She's going on 8 months with a baby boy. 
  Her and Noah are engaged and still live in a big ass house in Florida.
  "must be nice I'm not having anymore." Alashia said rolling her eyes.
  "why not."
"cause the shit I went through when I was pregnant with Cj," she replied.
  "well I feel you." Timberly agreed.
"Have you seen tray new bitch?" Jayla asked as they made there way onto the padeo.
   "No have you?" she said walking down the steps.
   "yeah she ghetto as hell I told him he was triflen."she said and Timberly laughed.
  "hey baby." Noah said kissing jayla's cheek. "hey timmy."
  "hey noah, hey y'all."she said speaking with to Mario drek tray and the girl he had.
  "I'm Timberly." She smiled waving at the girl.
  "I'm India. You trays baby moma?" She asked smacking on her gum.
  "Um no. I'm the mother of his first child issa difference." She corrected.
   "Not really."
"okay I'm going back in my back hurts and it's hot. It was nice meeting you." Timberly said turning around and walking back towards the house.

Tray walked as Timberly walked towards the house. He couldnt help but notice how good ha booty was looking in the shorts.
  "I'll be back." he said walking in the house.
  The house was kinda full since the old lady's and woman didn't want to be outside.
  "you okay?" He asked Timberly as she sat at the island on her phone.
  "yeah why wouldn't I be."
"just asking. Why you got then tight ass shorts on?"
  "Trayon don't start with me my shorts ain't tight." She fussed.
  "yes they are. You out here showing these unknown niggas whats mines."
  "first of all nothing over here is yours but this baby, go back outside with yo ghetto rachet ass girlfriend. Ain come here to argue with you." She said rolling her eyes.
  "Ain come to argue either."
"okay then leave me alone. And go tend to yo dog," she laughed getting up. 
   "chill out you wouldn't want her dogging you behind yo back."
  "Oh you taking up fa her thats cute. When you gone tell her you love her. Or have you already ?"
  "I'm not finna do this right here." He said trying to kiss her cheek but she pulled back.
  "Hell no ion know where you or yo body been."
  "mane you keep playing," he frowned and she laughed kissing his cheek.

Timberly sat on the padeo posting videos on Snapchat of her, Jayla and Alashia.
  They laughed and she put her phone face down on the table.
  The sun was going down so it was getting cooler.
  "Oh my look at you your glowing." Ms.Whitney smiled sitting down in front of the girls.
  "hi ms.whitney I didn't know you were going to be around here." Timberly smiled
  "I figured I'd stop by and check on my babies and there babies." She smiled.
  "have you found out the gender?" Alashia asked.
  "Uh no I have a appointment to find out Tuesday."
  "Tray going ?" Jayla said handing Taylor some cake.
  "Uh I forgot to tell him I will later tho."
"We're throwing you a baby shower. Next Saturday so I need for both of you to be there." Alashia said.
  "okay but I just want people close to us you know like our family some of his and that's it not alot of strangers you know." Timberly said biting into her burger.
  "well of course honey we all know the career he's chosen so well be cautious." ms.whitney cut in.
  "thanks."
"what type of birth are you trinna have?"
  "I want a natural water birth but I don't know I've been researching and stuff." She said unlocking her phone and going to her gallery and showing them screenshots of the different types of births she was thinking about.

Tray sat layed back with India on his lap. He wasn't stunting nothing her or his homies was saying. His eyes was glued to Timberly who was sitting under padeo talking to the other girls.
  "Baby did you hear me ?" India repeating tapping on his cheek.
  "naw wassup?" He said taking a drink of his crown.
  "im ready to go these bugs are biting me."
  "well go home." Is all he said before turning his attention back to Timberly. She looked at him and shook her head then turned back to the girls and laughed at something they were saying.
  "why you keep looking at that bitch ?" India said giving him a frown.
  "One never in ya life call ha a bitch again or I'll out some bullets in yo ass and second because I can look at who I want." he snapped.
  "Damn," drek said.
"I'm calling a Uber. I'll leave the door unlocked." She said getting up.
  "No need we done." He said pushing her back when she tried to kiss him.
  "Damn,"drek repeated.
"Ain even gone lie you and wrong fa that. Nit fa what you just did but bringing her here that's throwing mad disrespect on my girl timmy," Noah spoke.
  "Man I only did that shit because ha crazy ass followed me over here." Tray said.
  "Well I know Tim feelin some typa way cause they was in the house talm bout do they need ta whoop that girl ass." Mario laughed.
  "who."
"That crazy ass Alashia and Jayla."
"Jayla pregnant ain't it she can't he fighting." Tray said confused.
   "You right. I'm thinking bout getting Alashia pregnant again. "mario smiled rubbing his hands together.
  "Did when timmy drop n them six weeks up ima keep ha ass pregnant." Tray smiled mapping his brother. 
   "Nigga y'all ain't even together how you gone keep ha pregnant." Drek threw out.
  "I don't give a fuck we gone be back together before this baby come even if we not together she mines and niggas know not to play with me. " Tray said being a hundred percent serious as he look over at Timberly.
  She was on her phone doing something. He wanted ta know what she was doing but he left it alone.