Break In

Timberly
   I sat in front of the gurl as she are like she hadn't been feed good in days.
  "So how old are yhu n how do yhu kno Erik." I asked.
  "I'm 23 n i met him in the streets like everyone else does."
  "Um ion need yhu getting smart with meh -"
  "Asia," she cut meh off.
"Asia. Now if yhu help us get my cousin and bestiee back I'll um help yhu out." I said watching her.
  "Whatchu mean help meh out?" She stated.
  "Whatever yhu need we'll help you."
"Well I met Erik when I was 19. He was nice to meh at first then after some months he introduced meh to a few drugs n prostatution. I got pregnant n went back to my mom n she kicked meh out. I went back to him n he said he'd help meh out . After some more months I started showing and he found out then he started messing around and I tried to leave but he found meh everytime and beat meh... And I lost my first baby. I'd be more than happy to help yhu kill that sorry son of a bitch." She said wiping her tears.
   "Good cus we have no leads and we gotta move quick now that he knows your gone." Tray said coming in with twist close behind.
  "Tray this is Asia. Asia my boyfriend tray n that's twist." I said introducing her.
  She said her Hello's and then announced she was tired. I took her to the guest bed room gave her some clothes and left out.
   "Bae.. Come here." Tray said as I closed the guest bedroom door.
  "Wassup."
"Which room yhu put her in?" He said drying his hair with a towel.
  "The one with no windows." I replied walking back into the closet.
  "Where the kids at ?"
"Alashias mom's."
  I got in the shower and washed my body then just stood in there. I got out n tied my hair into a bun and bushed my teeth before going into the closet.
  I pulled out a sports bra and some basketball shorts. Tray wasn't in the room so I went looking.
   I went downstairs and went to his office. The door was cracked so I walked in.
   I saw him sitting at his desk and walked over and sat in his lap. He put his head on my shoulder and wrapped meh in his arms.
  "Whats on your mind baby?" I said rubbing his scalp.
  "Somebody stealin from meh.. I keep coming up short n it's getting to the point were ima fire errbody they keep fuckin wit meh." He said.
  "How much n how long?"
"Bout 100,000 n ion know. We just started coming up short last week."
  "Look babe. I appreciate everything your doing to help meh get Jay and Alashia back. I know it's been a lil rocking for us becus I been a lil bitchy but ima always hold yhu down nomatter how bad things get ima try my hardest to be there for yhu as long as yhu let meh." I said holding his face in both of my hands.
    "I love yhu." He said kissing meh.
He depended the kiss and slipped off my basketball shorts which I had no underwear on under.
  I helped him as he pulled down his joggers.
  He picked meh up and placed meh on him and one thing lead to another n we fucked in his chair.

  I woke up and put on some adidas joggers and a matching neon pink sports bra with a white see threw Nike half shirt.
  I pulled my hair in to a pony tail and put on some all black Tim's.
  "Where yhu finna go?" Tray asked as I grabbed my keys off the nightstand.
  "I can't keep loaning her my clothes. I'm taking her shopping." I said kissing him.
  "Ight just be safe mama." He said as I opened the door.
  "Always am always will be." I smiled copying his words from yesterday.
  "I love yhu."
"I love yhu too." I said closing the door back.
   I went down the hall and knocked on the door to the room she was in.
  "Hey.." she opened the door with a smile.  
  "Hii. Good your already dressed let's go." I said calling up Alashia's mom.
  "Where we goin?"
"Shopping.. hello." I replied while answering the phone.
  "Hey baby. Heard anything about the girls?"
  "Yes ma'am we got a few leads how bout the kids they okay?" I said closing and locking the front door.
  "Yes but Taylor's crying so I'll call yhu later. Love yhu be safe."
  "Love yhu too n ofc."

The car ride to the outlet mall was kinda quiet. We jist bumped some music and talked a little bit.
  I learned she grew up in the streets until her mom got clean and took her in and she basically has the natural sad girl story.
  She been threw alot and she want to help us out so we could maybe get her outta Wisconsin.
  I parked and we hopped out.
"Where yhu wanna go first?" I asked locking my car and putting my shades in my hair.
  "Where ever yhu wanna go fine with meh." She said.
  "Well let's go to Macy's I think their having a sale. They have alotta cute stuff." I smiled tucking my hands in my pockets.
  We walked in and went straight to the clothes. I looked around while she did the same.
  "Hey what size are yhu cause these are cute." I said holding up some skinny jeans.
"Lemme see." She said grabbing them.