copeing

Timberly
  I decided to go back to work today since I had nothing else to do.
   I got outta bed and took a shower. Yhu would think that I wouldn't have been sleeping since the night tray told meh he moved on but I actually have been sleeping. I told myself that there was no reason to cry because he's already gone.
  I got out thirty minutes later and pulled on my scrubs.
  I put on some huaraches and pulled my hair into a nice ponytail.
  After getting everything I needed I left.

"Good Morning." I smiled as I walked into the lunch room. 
   "Oh my gosh.." everyone was saying as they rushed into meh hugging meh tight and welcoming meh back.
  "Thank yhu guys. I'm glad to be back.. i missed yalll." I smiled.  
   Everyone stood around talking and catching up when boss came in a told everybody to get to work.
  "Well if it isn't Ms.Timberly Monroe." He smiled.
  He looked even more handsome then when I last saw him years ago.
  "Hello Mr. Phillips." I smiled back.
"Please call meh Mike." He laughed.
  "Welcome back.." he said before walking out.
  I went on and started seeing my patients.

Trayon
    Every since i told Timberly about meh and Tiffany all I can think about is how sh walked out the room with tears rolling down her cheeks.
  I hated making her cry cause it broke my heart everytime.
  I got outta bed and went to take a shower.
  It's been two weeks since I've seen Timberly and a month since I've been out.
  While in the shower I thought about everything Alashia said to meh that night.
She was right Timmy was therefore meh when she shouldn't have and I took her for granite.
  I was pulled out my thoughts when I felt Tiffany hands go around my back.
  I wasn't really feeling her these past few days so I just got out the shower leaving her in there.
  I put on a pair of black Nike joggers and a tshirt.
  I pulled on my brown timbs and a true religion jacket before grabbing my keys.
  "Where yhu going ?" I heard Tiffany as I was about to open the bedroom door.
  "Out I'll be back." I said walking out.

I got into my dodge challenger and drove off with two places on my mind.

Timberly
   Work was over and I was about to walk to my car when Mike stopped meh.
  "Can I walk yhu to tour car?" He said causing meh to laugh a little.
  "Yeah," I smiled and he linked my arm to his and we walked to my car.
  "So I noticed that old man Jenkins was coming in to yhu today."he said causing meh to laugh.
  Early today a patient named Mr Jenkins was asking me out on dates and everyone found it funny.
  "Yess he's such a ladies man.." we both laughed.
  "Yeah its good that your back," he said stopping in front of meh.
  "Same. Thanks for walking meh." I smiled.
  "Anytime. I'll see yhu tommrw." He said kissing my cheek.
  I watched as he walked away and blushed. I looked up and saw tray leaving against his car that was parked beside mines.
  I walked over and stood against the passenger door in front of him.
  "Hey.." i said looking down at his shoes.
  "Hey." He said back.
I looked around and the parking lot was empty and it was getting a little chilly.
  "So what yhu here for ?" I said.
"I came to talk to yhu if that was okay with yhu." He said looking over at meh.
  "I mean there really isn't anything to talk about tray. Yhu got your life n i got mine." I said bluntly looking down at my feet.
  "I didn't mean to hurt yhu Tim I didn't know yhu were gunna wake up."
  "Did yhu even come to the hospital once?" I questioned looking into his eyes.
  "I did once but I cou-"
"That's all I needed to know and tray yhu didn't hurt meh. I'm over it I'm over yhu so as I said before I hope yhu two can work it out." I said.
  "Come on now Timberly. Yhu know yhu still love meh because I still love yhu. Believe meh every night I'm with her I can't stop thinking about me and yhu." He said getting closer to meh.
  " I may have love for yhu but I don't love yhu anymore tray. It is what it is you was clearly happier with her so I think yhu should be with her." I said.
  The words hurt meh more then anything but I couldn't let him see that.
  He stepped back and I could see the hurt on his face and i had to leave before I broke down into his arms like I always did.
  "Tim im sorry yein deserve none of this." He said.
  "It's straight tray. I'm willing to forget if yhu are." I smiled.
  "Can we be freinds?" He asked.
"Of course.." I laughed and we hugged.
   "I'll talk to yhu later... Yhu still got my number right ?" I said pulling out my phone.
  "Yeah I got it I love yhu." He said kissing my cheek.
  "Love yhu too. I hope everything goes well withhh-" I said..
  "Her name's tiffany." He laughed.
"Yeah her. I gtta go tho.." I laughed.
    I got in the car and drove off with a smile on my face.
  I figured it was okay to be friends with tray as long as we weren't doing anything to hurt eachother..