Cry Baby

Tray
Today is meh and Timberly's 1 year anniversary and I been trying my hardest to get some stuff arranged.
She was still in bed sleeping when I hoped out the shower. I went downstairs and started cooking the recipe mom had gave meh a couple days ago.
A hour later I was ready I had everything fa breakfast put out and set up. I went upstairs and picked up Timberly.
"Omg tray what are yhu doing." She said patting my back. "I have to brush my teethhh."
"You'll be okay." I laughed stepping down the stairs.
We reached the kitchen and I dropped her in front of her chair.
"Happy anniversary baby." I smiled as she sat.
"Happy anniversary to yhu to. Did yhu cook all of this." She laughed.
"Whatchu trinna say." I said acting like she hurt my feelings.
"Im saying you never cook like this."

We ate and laughed then we put the dishes away in the dish washer. While she stayed down there to clean the counter I ran upstairs and grabbed her gifts I got for her.
I came back down and set them on the table.

Timberly
I turned around and tray was setting a Victoria Secret and some Maurice's bags on the table.
I smiled and walked over to him.
"Open." Is all he said before I began opening the bags. It was mainly clothes underwear, perfume and lotions.
"Awwwww thanks baby." I said jumping in his arms.
"Yein done." He said and I looked around confused.
"Where's the last one." I grinned.
"Right here." He said handing me a box from his pocket. It was small.
I smiled as I took it and begin to open it. It was a infinity necklace with our first initials on it.
"I love yhu so much." I said hugging him as hard as I could.
"I love yhu more here lemme put it on."
He took the necklace and put it around my neck.
"Yhu can get it as wet as yhu want and it won't rust. It's waterproof." He smiled.
"Let's go upstairs." I smiled biting my bottom lip n taking his hand.
He smiled and followed as I lead him up the stairs.
"Ima make love to yhu like its our last time." He winked laying meh down on the bed.
"Go for it daddy." I said as he pulled his pants off n his boxers.
He pushed inside of meh and we did what we needed to do.
Trays phone started ringing for the third time n i was getting tired of it.
"Tray answer the damn phone," I said stopping.
"Baby it aint nothing come on I'm almost there. " He said and I started back riding him as he pushed my hips down.
Then his phone rung again and answered it.
"Aye man we got a big ass problem the-"
"Twist it's meh he's in the middle of fucking meh right now. Can this wait?" I said into the phone.
"Didn't need to kno that tim but tell my mans this shit urgent."
I handed tray the phone when I felt him bust inside of meh.
I kissed his cheek ad he answered the phone.
"Wassup man?" He said and I got up to take a shower.
I got in and do my hygiene and get out.
I put the towel around meh and walk out the batheroom to see Tray sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands.
"Baby." I said walking into the closet but no answer.
"Tray. What's wrong ?" I said walking over to him and picking his head up.
"They got twist." He said not looking at meh.
"Who."
He pulled meh into his lap and put a leg on each side of him.
He put his head on my chest.
Next thing you know I feel my chest getting wet and he's sniffling.
"Baby what's going on talk to meh." I said lifting his head up.
"We going down fa murder charges. Shanna just told meh cus they took twist while we was otp."
"Omfg." I said lowly as I felt like my world was crashing around meh.
"Uh how many ?" I said trying not to cry.
"Life."
I felt sick to my stomach I ran to the batheroom and threw up as tears pored down my face.
I sat beside the toilet and pulled my knees to my chin and layed my head on them and cried.
"I don't wanna spend our anniversary tripping over this when it-" he stopped.
" Might be our last day together."
He looked down at the floor then at meh. I shook my head and got out the floor going into the closet to get dressed.
"Baby can we please ion wanna go out on bad terms plus we don't even know if they gone even come fa meh." He said as I pulled on some skinny jeans.
I put on my bra then slide on my white t that had "just do it" written across it.
"Okay tray."
He smiled and gave meh a tight hug.

It's around 8 and we were getting ready to go to Alashias crib to see them.
"Baby hurry up." I yelled up the stairs as I answered the phone.
"Hey babes we Finn leave right now." I said into the phone as the doorbell rang.
"Lol okay we just finished getting stuff cleant." She laughed.
I opened the door and my heart dropped.
"Tim.Timberly yhu there?" Alashia said into the phone.
"Hi ma'am were here for Mr.Johnson. Is he here?" The white man said.
"Baby im read-," he stopped at the bottom of the stairs and dropped his head.
"Mr. Johnson you are under arrest for the murder of Erik Winters.... anything yhu say can and will be held against yhu in court....." I felt my eyes water up as the men handcuffed Tray and pushed him out the door.
"It's ight babygirl ima be home soon just call anthony." He said as they put him in the car.
I watched as the car pulled away and felt something inside of meh break into a zillion pieces.