Foriegn

Timberly
  I followed closely behind Mario ass he walked into this random apartment building.
  It smelt strong of different kinds of drugs and aromas.
  I looked around at the graffiti on the walls and the kids running around with running noses and dirty clothes. Crackheads and other junkyard lined the walls and the floors.
  We went up a flight of stairs and dropped at the first door.
  Mario knocked and the door opened.
"Mario.." the girl looked confused then looked at meh. "Why yhu here and bringing random bitches to my crib?"
  "Chill with the names n i got some fa yhu to check out." He said holding up the phone.
  She opened the door and i got a full glimpse of her. She was well dressed latina looking girl.
  She had nice curves and good hair. Her nails were done and she had on designer clothing.
  "See some yhu like. " She said looking at meh.
  "Who is this?" I said looking at Mario.
"Timberly this Tasha. Tasha this Timberly. My baby moma cusin." He said.
  "The one that's fucking with my baby daddy?" She said.
  "Yeah."
"Hol up fuck she mean fucking with her baby daddy." I said crossing my arms.
  "That's Tray baby moma." He said and my face instantly lost color.
  "Yeah nice to meet yhu. " She smiled.
Whatever bitch.
  She told us to come in and we did. It was dirty but not to dirty. There were toys all over the floor.
  "Tj pick this shit up and ain gone tell yhu nomo." She yelled and the little boy quickly got up from the couch and did as told.
  "Wassup nephew." Mario said and the boy ran into his arms.
  "Where's daddy," he said.
"He'll be by to see yhu later ight. Now pick all dis up." He said.
  I looked at the boy and he looked about two or three and he was nicely dressed and was cleant up well.
  Mario watched meh as I watched the little boy.
  I didn't know what to feel cause tray never told meh about a kid and this kid looks exactly like him.
  "Okay gimme the phone." She said and I handed her the phone.
  "What y'all want?"
"Messages videos pictures call logs anything yhu can get." I said.
  "Okay give meh like five minutes."

Mario started walking and told meh to follow him.
  " That's his real son." He said as we stopped in the doorway of the little boys room.
  "Why didn't he tell meh ?"
"Because he doesn't kno. He thinks the kids mines. She used ta flop between meh and him. "he said.
  "Slut." I said.

A couple minutes later she called us back in and showed us what she got.
  "Okay so these are the only calls I could recover."
   "Okay so she called that Winterz nigga alot so she probably definitely fucking with him. But how she find out tray shit ?" Mario began.
  "Let's see her messages. "I said and watched as she pulled them up.
  "Look somebody else was in the house but they left we needa look at the security cameras at the house. "I said pulling out my phone.
  "So yhu the knew bitch."Tasha said smiling.
  "Excuse yhu?" I said looking at her like she done lost her damn mind.
  "Don't start Tasha. Let's go Timmy." He said pushing meh back so I wouldn't pop that bitch in ha mouth.
  "Yeah Timmy don't get hurt." She smiled standing up.
  "Bitch shut yo broke ass up yhu like hoping around the family huh." I laughed.
  "First of all don't call meh no bitch bitch. N second hunny ain broke my nigga pay all my bills and buy the clothes on meh and his son back. " She mouthed.
  "Yo nigga." I laughed. "where yo nigga at? Oh that's right yhu don't kno becus he don't give yhu the time of day."
  She tried to run up but Mario stepped in front of her before I could step up.
  "Mario move." she said trying to get around him.
  "Naw sit yo ass down."he said and she did as told.
  "Bye bitch."I said blowing her a fake kiss as I walked out the door.

  I dropped Mario off at Alashia's and went home. I hopped in the shower when I got there after locking up.
  I got out n put on some boy shirts and a tank top.
  I was in the kitchen making meh some tacos when my phone rang.
  "Hello.."
"Yhu have a ca-" I pressed one and it connected meh threw.
  "Hey baby.. wyd?" Tray said.
"Nun making meh some to eat. I meet ya baby mom's today and some hoes was in ya house looking threw ya paperwork." I said bluntly.
  "The fuck. What they was looking at and what yhu do? N look about Tasha I -" I cut him off.
  "It's whatever... When I walked in she was balling up papers and shit. I shot her twice after she didn't tell meh what I wanted to know and we discovered she working with dude we was talm bout." I said putting the phone on speaker.
  "Ight we needa figure that shit out."
"Yeah I got shit to do so I'll talk to yhu tommrw. Love yhu ."
  "I love yhu to but Tim. Please be safe yhu mean the world to meh and if I lose yhu I don't know what I'd do. " I could hear the hurt in his voice.
  "I will tray. Yhu be safe to. "I said and the line clicked.
  I whipped my eyes before the tears fell down my cheeks. 
   I ate and watched a few netflix movies before going to bed.
   Tomorrow I need to go to tray house and check out the security cameras to see if they had the footage of when them girls was in his house today.
  And to see if they had been there before and yo find out the real reason they were there stuff just wasn't adding up.