Consequences

Timberly
  "Today..." She said.
I looked at Mario and he silently cussed to himself.
   "What we gunna do?" I said lookin from him to her.
  "Kill that bitch and get prepared." He said pulling out his gun.
  " No no I told yhu wat-" he sent a solid bullet to her chest and put his gun up.
  "Ight find any guns yhu can." He told meh.

  We was getting ready to leave trays when a car pulled up behind mines. It was a black suv.
  A man and a girl got out and began walking to the house.
  "I think they hear yhu ready ?" I whispered as we stood against the wall over the balcony. 
   "Yeah shoot fa ya life yhu get the girl n i got ole dude ight." He said.
  We heard the front door open and footsteps entering the house.
  "Fuck the kilt Rina to pops," the short black girl said checking the girl we kilt earliers pulse.
  I looked over the balcony carefully to see what they were doing.
  They had there guns out like they were looking for something maybe even us.
  "Ight just find what we looking for take upstairs." He told her and she began walking towards the steps.
   Mario took the back stairs to downstairs while I hide in the hall closet.
  I heard the girl as she slowly climbed the steps. As soon as I heard her heels walk further down the hallway I peeked out the closet and saw her looking in all the rooms.
  I slowly walked down the hall and into the room she was in.
  Then gunshots rung threw the house and she turned around quick asf so I dodged behind a door as she tried to run out the room but I came from behind the door kicking her in the back causing her to fall. Her gun slide down the hall.
  I stepped on her left leg before she tried crawling for it.
  She used her other leg to kick meh but missed and I shot her in it.
  "Dadddddddd..." She whined.
"Bitch don't call fa ya fucking daddy. Lil brat." I said picking her up by her hair.
  "So yhu the pussy ass bitch who shot my girlfriend." She said with a evil look on her face as she looked up the barrel of my 68.
  "Depends which one was your girlfriend. " I smiled and she swung her hand hitting meh in my leg but I didnt budge.
  Let's go.." I said pulling her by her hair down the hall.
  She pulled and scratched at my hands and arms but the wear covered with rubber gloves so my prints wouldn't be everywhere.
  "Mario..." I yelled out.
When he didnt answer I dropped the bitch beside the other bitch we kilt earlier.
  "Any last words?" I asked as I reaimed my gun at her head.
   "I hope yo ass die in cold blood bitch." She spat and I shot her right in the chest.
  I walked down the hall looking for Mario.
  I walked into trays office and Mario was fitting a man that looked older then him. 
  The man hit Mario and he fell to the floor and I ran in and shot him in his lower back. He fell to the floor winsing in pain as I went over to Mario to make sure he was straight.
  "Tim-"

Mario
  "Tim-" I yelled trying to push her out the way but before I could she fell down beside meh with blood rushing out her head.
  I grabbed my gun to shot the sorry motherfucker but her was already gone. 
  I picked her up and ran to the car rushing to the hospital.
  When I pulled up I got her out fast as I could and ran into the place.
  "I NEED A DOCTOR. SHE WAS SHOT IN THE HEAD. SOMEBODY HELP MEH.." I yelled with tears in my eyes.
  A couple nurses ran over to meh with a rolling bed looking thing and told meh to sit her on it.
  I watched as they rushed her behind some doors.
  I broke down hitting whatever was in my way.
  I sat in the nearest chair and pulled out my phone and called Alashia.
  "Hey bab-"
"Get to the hospital right now. Don't bring Cj." I said.
  "Ba-"
"Alashia just fucking do it ight."
  "Mario what the fuck is going on..?" She said with worry in her voice.
  "Baby it's Timberly ill tell yhu when yhu get here hurry the fuck up. "

  Ten minutes later Alashia came in with a worried face.
  "Mario w-whats why are we here?" She asked coming up to meh. "why are yhu crying?"
  "She got shot in the head..." I said as I covered my face because every time I said it the scene keeps popping in my head.
  "Baby who.." she said with tears in her eyes.
  "Tim-" before I could get here name out she was on the floor balling. Her cries were loud.
  I pulled her into my lap and put her head onto my chest as she cried her eyes out.

After hours and hours and hours of waiting the hospital was starting to die down.
  Every other light down the hall was off n the nurses was quietly walking the empty halls.
  I looked over at Alashia. She was staring at the floor. Her face was bright red and her eyes were puffy from all the crying she's done over these hours.
  The double doors opened then shut. I looked up and stood as I saw a doctor with all blue on coming towards us.
   "Family of Timberly Monroe?" He asked for reassuring.
  "Yeah..." I said.
Alashia stayed seated as I spoke with the man.
  "Ms. Monroe is a very very lucky woman. The bullet missed her major brain cells by a inch. Literally a inch. We were able to get the bullet out but shes going to have to stay with us for a while because the bullet hit a sensitive vessel in the brain and also her bodys still unresponsive on its on right now." He stated.
  "Okay so what does that mean?"

"It means Ms. Monroe is in a rare type of comma... Which means she could be in a coma for the rest of her life..."