possibilities

Nobody pov
   "I've been throwing up everything I eat lately," Timberly sighed holding her stomach and sitting down on the couch.
  "I'm telling you, your pregnant." Alashia said while holding a sleeping Cj.
  "I'm not pregnant I'm on the pill plus stop saying that before I get pregnant forreal."
  "I mean it's a possibility babes."
"I don't think tray and I are stable enough for a baby honestly." Timberly replied looking on Snapchat.
  "why not?"
"because he's a very well known kingpin laylay. Somebody's always out to get him and what he has and.. I couldn't put my child in that predicament it already stresses the hell outta me that he's out all the time."
  "well that's you mans you gotta stand by him you knew what you was getting into and I can see where your coming from we've had to move twice since Cj was born because of break-ins and stuff."
  "I know and we're just starting to get back on our feet, since he's been out ya know. "
  "I feel ya, now take him."
She handed over Cj and walked to the back.
   "Here go take this." Alashia came back holding out a pink pregnancy test box.
  "No I'm not pregnant."
" Then take it n prove me wrong."
Timberly grabbed the test and went to the batheroom she peed on the stock then waited five minutes.
   "omg," she sighed after reading the black italicized words over and over. Pregnant.
   "you okay in there?" Alashia hit the door bring her out of her thoughts.
  "yeah I'm fine."
"what'd the test say?" She asked once the door was open.
  "I'm pregnant." Timberly fake smiled holding the test.
  "Oh my goshhhhh, yayy bitch." She laughed.
  "I'm finna head to work. I'll call you later love you." Timberly said gathering her things.
  "Okay love you to."

The day went by faster then usual. Timberly was still at work because it was only 2:45 and she got off at three.
  Trey was at the strip  club with his boys enjoying the naked women that were dancing all on them.
  "Say man what you been up to?" His cousin , drek, asked as he watched a girl give tray a lap dance.
  "none much. since I got out I been staying low," he replied feeling on the girl. 
  "let's get outta here." the girl smiled.
"I'll talk to you later man." Tray laughed getting up.
  "Ight handle that."

Timberly parked her car outside of the local clinic she'd been volunteering at for a little extra cash.
  "Hey timmy."
"Hey April is Whitney here?" Timberly smiled.
  "Yeah she's in her office I'll tell her your coming."
  "Okay thanks."
She walked into the back and down the hall til she reached Whitney's office.
  "Hey." she said inviting herself in.
"Hey honey you okay?" Whitney asked.
Whitney's an older lady in her early fifties and she always looked out for Alashia and Timberly when they were younger sometimes. She was a doctor and a really really smart woman.
  "Um I think I'm pregnant. I took a test and it was positive I was wondering if you could you know tell me if I'm actually pregnant." She spoke.
  "Of course come on."
Timberly followed her out of her office and into a room where doctors checked out patients.
   "Okay lay back and lift up your top this is going to be cold but it's just gel."
  Timberly did as told as Whitney turned off the lights.
   "Now let's see," Whitney said as she placed on her glasses and put the moniter thingy on her belly where the gel was.
   "Welp your definitely pregnant."
"oh goodness not now.." Timberly complained touching her forehead.
   "your about two months. Do you know the father?"
   "Of course I'm in a relationship with him I'm not like that tt whit."
   "I'm just asking calm down." She laughed.
   "I'm not as stable as I wanted to be when I have my first child." Timberly spoke more to herself then Whitney.
   "Sweetie noone is a hundred percent stable or ready when they have there first child. You'll be a great mom and I know you'll find a way to take care of this baby.. "
  "mhmm.." she said wiping the gel off her belly and pulling her shirt back down.
  "You'll be fine I promise if you need me you know how ta get to me love you."
   "I love you too." Timberly smiled hugging Whitney.

Tray rolled over and realized the room was empty. He looked around and noticed he wasn't at Timberly's.
  "The fuck?" He questioned out loud.
He reached over on the table and picked up his phone. It was 2 in the morning and he had numerous missed calls and texts from Timberly.
  He quickly got up and began putting on his clothes.
  "Wow leaving so soon." A tall dark skin girl said as she stood in the doorway with just a robe on.
  "what the hell happened Ariel?"
"we fucked duh stupid yein just fall asleep in my bed." She rolled her eyes.
  Tray knew what happened he just wanted to make sure he was thinking straight.
  He finished putting on his clothes and grabbed his phone and keys off the side table.
  "when you coming back?"
"never I got a whole girl and this shit was a mistake that's not gonna be made twice understood." he said with a little anger in his voice.
  "yeah whatever."
An hour later tray pulled up to Timberly's and parked beside her car. He unlocked the door and went into the house. It was dark and he knew she was already sleep so he just went and took a shower.
  When he got out he tried to go into Timberly's room but her bedroom door was locked.

Timberly stood in front of the tv in the living room watching law and order eating some cereal.
  She heard trays bedroom door open but she didn't love not one bit.
  She was beyond mad as hell with him. She knew if she said some shed end up kicking his ass out but she just kept quiet.
  "so how long this gonna last?" she ignored his question.
  "I'm talking to you and I know you hear me."
  "what time you get home?" she asked not looking at him.
  "like 2,"
"where was you?" she said turning off the tv and walking back in the kitchen.
  She looked at him and examined his body. She knew he cheated she was just waiting for it to come out his mouth.
  "the club." He lied.
"oh really?" She looked at him as he looked back at her. "why the fuck you got teeth marks and hickeys all over you fucking stomach."
  He sighed and sat the carton of juice on the table.
  "I cheate-"
"pack yo shit and get out!" She said walking out.
  "Timberly."
"don't fucking Timberly me Trayon get yo shit and get the fuck out my house I'm not playing with you. Maybe that bitch you fucked got a extra room at her crib."
  "I'm not going anywhere so you can shut the hell up wit all dhet."
  "Um no your going I don't want you in my house. Your a lying cheating bastard and I don't everr want to see or  talk to you again. " She yelled getting in his face.
  "what you say?" He said with his head turnt she was starting to piss him off.
  "You heard me. YOUR A LYING CHEATING BASTARD."
   "get the fuck out my house tray."
"shidd ain't nobody ask to be here no fucking ways fuck this shit."
  "bitch you asked to be here I didn't have to open my doors to yo ass after you did what you did to me. I didn't have to give you shit when yein have the money to put clothes on yo on damn back I did that shit so fuck you yein shit tray and take yo shit before I before I burn it. And don't come back either.. Fuck you."
   "aye better chill with that fucking bitch word Timberly fa I hurt yo feelings or put my hands on you." He yelled.
  "I wish you would put yo hands on me I'll bury you motherfucker. why the fuck you still standing in my damn house." she said throwing shit at him.
  She hit him with a glass picture that was hanging on the wall with a picture of them in it.
  "CHILL THE FUCK OUT!" He yelled pushing her into a wall.
   He looked at her with nothing but anger in his eyes.
  Timberly wasn't scared of tray she just looked back at him as tears feel down her cheeks.
  He pushed her back and let go of her before grabbing his keys and walking out the house slamming the door..
   She grabbed a bunch of glass pictures and threw them at a wall. Glass scattered everywhere and the harder she cried the madder she got. 

Tray sat in his car and smoked blunt after blunt for hours. He knew he did Timberly wrong but he felt she was mad wrong fa saying that shit to him.
  Tray didn't know what he felt he was mad and heartbroken at the same time. Regardless of what they go through that's his baby, his wife , his world and he felt like nothing could change that.
  It was night time and tray knew Timberly wasn't going to let him in the house so he called up a friend.
  "wassup?"
"I need a place to lay my head for a few nights."
  "ight come over I gotchu."

Tray knocked on the door and a few seconds later it opened.
   "why you can't start wit yo girl?"
"mane Monica can I stay or not I'm not trinna talk i just need a place to sleep." He said walking past her. 
  Monica was a tall dark skin girl he meet at a club one night a couple years ago. They strictly just freinds.
   "Yeah there's the guest bedroom it's got a batheroom you can come n go as you please just no bitches in my house."
  "Ight thanks ma."he said.