Terrarian guy vs Steve

Requested by @ISZATSO

Terraria and Minecraft. These two games allows players to collect resources in the day and fight monsters in the night. And both games always start with an empty land which acts as a canvas for players to express their imagination.

Terrarian guy

Expert martial arts skills

Peak human endurance

Weapons

Machine guns

lasers

Swords

Flails

Solar Flare weapons

Armour

Solar Flare Armour

+ a shield that can take up 30% of the damage the enemy causes for 3 hits, and then recharges after a short amount of time. Allowing terrarian to also dash into the enemy and create an explosion!

Nebula Armour

+ allows terrarian to create this wisp-esque things upon hit, which buff the terrarian if he collects any of them while they're suspended in the air.

Vortex Armour

+ gives the terrarian the ability to stealth from his enemies, rendering them unable to see him for the time being. Also making the terrarian's guns more lethal

Feats

Has defeated the Eye of Chutlhu at the very begining of his adventure with an iron armor and weapon, and has defeated the Brain of Chutlhu no longer after.

Has survived a fall form space to hell without a scratch.

Can breathe and speak in space.

Has gone to hell and back.

Mined his way to the surface straight down to hell multiple times.

Has defeated the equivalent of a God.

Able to wield military grade gear without any sort of assistance.

Can carry incredibly heavy objects and move at a normal speed.

Can swing heavy blades at insane speeds.

Is able to fire high calibre firearms without receiving ANY sort of recoil.

Can wield ridiculously large weapons, even bigger than him/herself.

Able to wield Demonic/Possessed weapons and items, whilst retaining a normal level of sanity.

Has knowledge on how to use complicated weaponry, a good amount usually restricted to Military Personnel and otherworldly beings.

Can change gravity at his/her own will (using specific items).