Cell vs Doomsday

Requested by Epona2

Most powerful characters are always born to make a difference, but some of the most sadistic, cold blooded and the most deadly villians are created by mad scientists in a labatory

Cell

Superhuman Physique

Superhuman Physique

Absorption: This is one of Cell's more famous techniques. He uses his tail (which is concealed in his Perfect-Super Perfect forms) in order to gain all of the strength that the victim possesses. There are two methods to faciliate this technique: The first involves him stabbing the target and extract all of the organic matter of a victim, which leaves the clothing behind. The second involves him directly swallowing the person whole through his tail, holding them unconscious in his body. This is his preferred method since he also obtains the full power of those he absorbed through this method.

Regeneration

Originated from Piccolo's cells; however this was modified to be far superior to Namekian regeneration and allow Cell to survive decapitation or near obliteration.

Ki Manipulation

Telekinesis

Able to survive in Space

Asexual reproduction

Teleportation

Instant Transmission technique

Feats

Regenerated his upper body after it was blown off

Regenerated after blowing himself up. This explosion is powerful enough to destroy the Earth.

Completely unaffected by human weapons; including massive manmade explosives

The Cell Juniors are powerful enough to match Cell Saga Vegeta and Future Trunks

Learns Instant Transmission when he teleported with Goku near the end of the Cell Games Saga

Weakness

Can still die if all of his cells are obliterated.

Killed by Gohan's Father-Son Kamehameha.

His healing factor can temporarily burn out if he takes too much damage or pain; hence why blunt force has managed to defeat him and why Goku saw it necessary to give him a senzu bean.

Likewise his Ki can run out and needs time to recharge.

Will regurgitate any androids he previously absorbed if Cell takes too much damage. This could return Cell to a previous form as well; weakening him.

His tail cannot 'drink' the fluids of robots or non-organics. 

His tail's absorbing abilities require time to perform; meaning if Cell is interrupted then his victim can escape.