Gandalf vs Dumbledore

Requested by MarcSantana

Wizards powerful sorcerers that are willing to use there power to save the world. And these two Wizards are the oldest and most powerful magic users of there time and use their skill to mentor

Gandalf

Magic

Great Intelligience

Slow Aging

Super Speed

Great Durability

Gear

Staff

Abilities

Abilities

Evasion: Allows a Hero +1 move through enemy units with no penalty (The Lord of The Rings: The Third Age)

Stealth: Takes 33% less damage from missile attacks (The Lord of The Rings: The Third Age)

Inspire: adds +1 command point per level to given command points with the maximum of +2 command points +1 command point to each flank (The Lord of The Rings: The Third Age Fellowship Ability)

Orc Bane: Parry, then instantly kill an orc (The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King Video Game Fellowship Ability)

Orc Hewer: An effective combo for taking out unshielded foes (The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King Video Game Fellowship Ability).

Final Judgment: Wound, knock down, then finish off powerful enemies with this combo (The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King Video Game Fellowship Ability).

Rising Revenge: Attack as you regain your feet, taking enemies by surprise (The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King Video Game Fellowship Ability).

Balrog's Gambit: Wound, knock down, and strike your enemy with this combination attack (The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King Video Game Fellowship Ability)

Warrior Bane: Parry, then instantly kill a man-sized enemy (The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King Video Game Fellowship Ability)

Dark Deliverance: Effective for rapidly dispatching enemies (The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King Video Game Fellowship Ability)