Caviera vs Widowmaker

Requested by -Kazuichi_Souda-

Overwatch vs Rainbow 6. Two sadistic, stealthy and cold blooded gunwomen from first person shooters aims for gold on their targets.

Caviera

Expert Markswoman

Expert Markswoman

Extreme Interrogator

Resourcefulness

Skilled Tactician

Stealth

Gears

M12 Submachine Gun

The slowest firing weapon in the game, the M12 is not the best submachine gun for close-range engagements. Its slow rate of fire does, however, make the gun easier to control at longer ranges. It's also suited for a more methodical playstyle thanks to having the tightest hipfire accuracy out of all submachine guns.

SPAS-15 Shotgun

The SPAS-15 inflicts 28 damage per pellet. Paired with a fast semi-automatic rate of fire, on par with the and a longer effective range before the damage starts to fall off. This makes it more viable in mid-range engagements, but the pellet dispersion leaves something to be desired at any range longer than that.  

Luison Handgun

The PRB92 version works like any other normal pistol

The PRB92 version works like any other normal pistol. Overall, the recoil is manageable and is decent in the damage department.

The "Luison", on the other hand, is Caveira's pistol that is equipped with a customized Suppressor and subsonic rounds. It is designed as a powerful close-range pistol. Described as being non-lethal, the "Lusion" will always down Operators instead of killing them (unless they are the last Operator on the enemy team), allowing Caveira to enact her interrogation ability. However, firing at an Operator already in a DBNO state will kill them. The "Luison's" damage gradually drops off until ten metres, and its recoil leaves something to be desired since the custom Suppressor already takes up the Barrel Attachment.