Pennywise vs Pennywise

Requested by coldkenshiq8

Tim Curry vs Bill Skarsgard, two amazing actors who have successfully pulled off playing the Stephen King character Pennywise goes out to see which Entity is better

Pennywise

Trapping souls within the Deadlights

Shapeshifting

Most commonly into Pennywise the Dancing Clown, but can also assume other forms such as wolves, leeches, sharks, piranhas, giant spiders or a primordial ooze.

Photokinesis

Can fire beams of light.

Can use a light named the Deadlights to drug or even kill people.

Weather Control

Most prominently to cast hurricanes or conjure thunderstorms.

Illusion Casting

E.g. organs, his face appearing on the moon, soundwaves, armies of balloons, the smell of popcorn, sentient photographs, etc.

Invisibility

With exceptions, Pennywise is normally only visible to its victims unless it has other plans.

Hemokinesis

Can create streams of blood.

Can grant life to inanimate objects

Telekinesis

Possession

Teleportation

Mind Control

Regeneration (regenerated from a shot in the head)

Plant, water and electricity manipulation

Feats

Killed numerous people for over centuries, literally getting away with murder.

Arrived on Earth in such a cataclysmic meteor impact, it nearly destroyed the planet.

Created a hurricane that almost wrecked all of Derry.

Weakness

Extremely arrogant and underestimates humans.

Blew off many opportunities to kill the Losers Club, before and after they became a threat to it.

Though immortal and able to regenerate from a shot to the head, It is bound by universal law to have the weaknesses of whatever form the creature assumes.