Night raid vs Suicide Squad

Requested by MLPFan001

When a group of killers team up, you will be surprised of how much good they could do

Night Raid

Tatsumi

Skilled Swordsman
Amateur Blacksmith
Skilled acrobat
Skilled in Hand-to-hand combat

Incuriso

Demon Armor Incursio is an armor-type Imperial Arm created long ago by the first emperor of the Empire, normally assuming the form of a short sword when not in use. It was crafted from the living body of the Tyrant, a dragon of the north that can adapt its body against any threat to itself. As a result, known as the Demon Dragon Armor and changing its appearance with each user, Incuriso is near indestructible with the ability to adapt to almost any situation and evolve accordingly. It greatly enhances the users strength, speed, and agility, along with the halberd Neuntote that can easily cleave through giant Danger Beasts and a Trump card that renders them invisible.

Incuriso was previously owned by Master Gensei and then Bulat, until he passed it to Tatsumi, whom he trained as an ideal successor to unleash the armor's full potential. That reasoning eventually came to pass when Tatsumi pushed the armor to its limits during his fight with Esdeath when was being rescued from his execution by Night Raid. As consequence of the accelerated evolution, Tatsumi gradually losing his humanity with every use, Incursio started to bond onto the human's body and would eventually reconstitute itself as Tyrant once used few more time with Tatsumi consumed in the process.

Feats

Killed an First Class Earth Dragon with ease
Survived a 1-on-1 duel with Akame
Killed Ogre
Survived and held his own against Zanku
Killed one of Master Gensei's men (Who can easily match Leone)
Held his own against multiple Imperial Arm users prior to acquiring Incuriso
Won a martial arts tournament against a master of Imperial Fist without using Incursio
Got multiple girls to have romantic feelings for him (lucky bastard)

Incursio

Killed Nyau with one punch
Survived attacks from Wave and escaped
Resist Dr Stylish's 1st trump card (With Incursio)
Helped Night Raid take down Dr Stylish
Defeats one of Kurome's undead puppets.
Ran on a cliff (while carrying Mine and evading Seryu and Koro's missiles)
Can resist Esdeath's Marahadma
Avoided Budo's oncoming lightning and swifted behind him
Landed a punch on Esdeath(because she led her emotions got the best of her)
Defeated the Imperial Arm Primus Imperator, though not without consequence.
Somehow revived after his evil tyrant was killed

Weakness

Tends to fight without much strategy.
Invisibility can be seen through if his opponents possess heighten-senses.
Forcing The armor to evolve and using it afterwards will cause Incursio to consume him, making him the new vessel of Tyrant, the Danger Beast which is Incursio is made of.
He'll always defend the people he cares, even if it means putting himself at risk
Somewhat cannot resist to Full Powered Esdeath's Mahapadma (Even in dragon form)